PDA

View Full Version : Tenia takes out her twin cockroaches!

Buck Simian
07-04-2019, 08:04 AM
The mother charged with murdering her two-year-old twin girls is said to have confessed to killing them with her 'bare hands' before screaming at police to shoot her, court papers have revealed

Don't they mean bare paws?

A childhood friend of the mother claims she 'didn't believe it' when she was first told.
'I didn't believe it,' Akira Anderson said was her first thought. 'Wrong person. Not her.'

Of course you don't believe it, you don't believe it because you are a nigger and niggers always defend niggers no matter what they have done or how much evidence is against them. Its always the white mans fault right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7193767/Mother-24-killed-twin-girls-two-bare-hands-screamed-cops-shoot-her.html

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Only way this could've been any better is if it would have batwinged itself after killing its shitlets.

Cracka Jack
07-04-2019, 09:24 AM
McQueen, 48, adds: 'At one point she said she was going to find the ocean and walk into it and drown so she could be with my babies in Heaven.

That sowpotomus has so much blubber, I doubt it would be able to :rockfish itself.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-04-2019, 10:08 AM
That sowpotomus has so much blubber, I doubt it would be able to :rockfish itself.

We can always hope she's not a floater...

SC Anemia
07-04-2019, 03:09 PM
'She was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder as a teenager and she has been battling depression and anxiety her whole life.

'I tried so hard to help my daughter Tenia. I love her so much but she has a mental disorder and there was just no talking to her today.'

And you just read the defense argument that the public pretender is going to go with.
A LOT of people suffer from depression, actual clinical depression as well as bipolar disorder.

They don't murder their children.

Whatever, 2 felon factories out of bidness. Good deal.