PDA

View Full Version : Murderous Groid Stabs Cop with Screwdriver, Gets Made Good

IseDaDiva
07-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Just look at this soulless, inhuman beast. The cop is okay and I guess has learned never to get too close to the feral things.

Video in story.

https://www.officer.com/on-the-street/body-cameras/news/21086858/video-shows-truck-driver-attack-ohio-police-officer

Tar Remover
07-03-2019, 02:49 AM
Good. :traybat:thumb

SC Anemia
07-03-2019, 12:51 PM
https://youtu.be/hlauuU1V0-c

Tell me again how "dey dint have ta shoot dat man".

Fuck! This shit happens FAST! One second the simian is sitting there trying to sound-out the big words on the citation, the next, the cop has a screwdriver in his neck.

:fume

IseDaDiva
07-03-2019, 01:02 PM
What a difference between human and nigger.

Human speaks in full sentences with proper grammar, says "sir" to that ghastly gargoyle, is polite and friendly.

Nigger: "Grunt..grunt..yeeeah.. Ah ain't....*stab stab*."

I didn't know guns could fire 12 shots? That's one ventilated buck.

MineEvolved
07-03-2019, 02:00 PM

They typically can have a 14-15 round magazine. Mine does (14 in mag +1 chambered). This might have something to do with the fact that cops, back when they carried 6-shot service weapons with speedloaders (:lol) realized that 6 shots, even well placed, will only slow down a fully grown silverback. They needed something that would put the buck on the ground for good, hence the transition to semi-automatics with larger magazines. Go get one. They're fun. But don't buy a Hi-Point.

MineEvolved
07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Couple of other takeaways here:

Nigger Logic: Gives up a probably-decent-paying trucking job (along with it's life) to try and murder a cop over a fucking traffic ticket. (of course, the nigger was of the North Carolina variety)

Cams the whole thing on phone, which only serves to reinforce the video the officer has on his own body cam.

Do you suppose this is how it felt for Jews and other citizens of Nazi Germany, when the brown shirts were marching through the streets? Living every day in fear of the next day? Waiting for it to get worse, while people did FUCKING NOTHING?

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-03-2019, 02:25 PM
That nigger acted like it was reading.

SC Anemia
07-03-2019, 02:32 PM
That nigger acted like it was reading.

"acting" being the operative word there. :lol

Makes you wonder why we allow these sub-human primates to wield around something that could weigh close to 80,000 lbs fully loaded.
They're a menace when in control of an automobile.

IseDaDiva
07-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Notice how Elijah Collins III (from an illustrious lineage I'm sure)only woke from it's drugged up stupor when it heard the word "court" and then it sprang into action.

that cops, back when they carried 6-shot service weapons with speedloaders () realized that 6 shots, even well placed, will only slow down a fully grown silverback.

:lol Sensible decision. I guess all the niggers will ook and moan how this buck had so many holes in its carcass and how the popo didn't need to do dat.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-03-2019, 09:58 PM
They're menace when in control of an automobile.
Half of this statement is unnecessary
Notice how Elijah Collins III (from an illustrious lineage I'm sure)only woke from it's drugged up stupor when it heard the word "court" and then it sprang into action.

:lol Sensible decision. I guess all the niggers will ook and moan how this buck had so many holes in its carcass and how the popo didn't need to do dat.

"I'm sorry, niggers. I lost focus of what "reasonable force" is supposed to be when I was fighting for my life with a screwdriver jammed into my neck. Now, please go batwing each other and quit attacking innocent humans."

Buck Simian
07-04-2019, 07:41 AM
One mistake the cop made was allowing the nigger to remain in the cab of the truck. If someone is above you like that they physically have an advantage over you in a struggle. Also he could not see what the nigger was doing in that truck or what it had hidden inside it. With a car you can see down inside of the vehicle, in a situation like this you have no clue what the suspect is hiding or doing up in there.

Of course though the cop could have just tasered it in the foot. At least that's what the coddlers and niggers will be saying.

animal mother
07-04-2019, 08:58 AM
What a difference between human and nigger.

Human speaks in full sentences with proper grammar, says "sir" to that ghastly gargoyle, is polite and friendly.

Nigger: "Grunt..grunt..yeeeah.. Ah ain't....*stab stab*."

It was likely a Glock 22 .40 cal with a 15 shot mag. Very popular weapon with most PD's. I heard 12 rounds fired so if 6 hit center mass, the groid leaked out in a few minutes. That's what they train for. Too bad they blacked out the video of the shoot.