PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant 13 Year Old Muh-Dikked By 30 Year Old Buck

Master Sergeant
07-02-2019, 05:23 PM
https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Man-30-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-13-year-old-girl--511842381.html

The Richmond County Sheriff's Office has arrested a 30-year-old vile nigger buck after receiving a report of muh-dikkery.

The patient's mother told deputies Jamael Worrell, 30, had come to their home earlier in the week to give the teen a computer tablet. The mother took the tablet and checked the messages, which revealed the two had been talking about playing with muh-dikk.

The teen's mother brought her to the MedNow. It has also been revealed that the teen was discovered to be pregnant.

IseDaDiva
07-03-2019, 09:19 AM
I don't understand this story. Is the victim a white girl? If so, why would her mother allow that big nigger buck in her home to give her 13-year old anything? Does she not supervise what the kid is doing on the computer, or know where she goes?

If the mother is a sow, no further explanation needed.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-03-2019, 12:37 PM
I don't understand this story. Is the victim a white girl? If so, why would her mother allow that big nigger buck in her home to give her 13-year old anything? Does she not supervise what the kid is doing on the computer, or know where she goes?

If the mother is a sow, no further explanation needed.

If the 13 year old were white, we'd be talking about how the muh-dikking nigger was made good as fuck.

Master Sergeant
07-03-2019, 01:50 PM
I'll go out on a limb so to speak and guess the "victim" is a she groid. The buck befriended her and got jiggy now the she boons pissed because he didn't give her the muh-dikk first.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-03-2019, 01:54 PM
I'll go out on a limb so to speak and guess the "victim" is a she groid. The buck befriended her and got jiggy now the she boons pissed because he didn't give her the muh-dikk first.

Seems accurate.

IseDaDiva
07-03-2019, 03:16 PM
guess the "victim" is a she groid. The buck befriended her and got jiggy now the she boons pissed because he didn't give her the muh-dikk first.

Makes a lot more sense that way. Also, no mention of a father which also points to niggers.

Buck Simian
07-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Amazed it took 13 years for the mini-sow to become pregnant. They generally learn about the ways of the muh-dikk at age 7.

SC Anemia
07-04-2019, 01:15 AM
Makes a lot more sense that way. Also, no mention of a father which also points to niggers.

I think it's safe to say that if this was a thirteen year old white girl with a father in the picture, we'd be reading a whole different story.

IseDaDiva
07-04-2019, 10:35 AM
I think it's safe to say that if this was a thirteen year old white girl with a father in the picture, we'd be reading a whole different story.

It never would have happened at all, unless the father was of the new breed of ball-less cuck, nu-male, Beta liberals. I'm trying to picture MY father allowing some big groid in the house to visit me when I was 13. Right.:lol