PDA

View Full Version : Instagram she boon bleaches hair on livestream- goes bald

Whitey Ford
07-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Instagrammer’s hair falls out during live stream of bleaching after relaxer (https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/01/instagrammers-hair-falls-out-during-live-stream-of-bleaching-after-relaxer-10096506/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnAJ1qHH9o

Sadly for Instagrammer Lola Faith, the lesson was learned the hard way. When the vlogger, 18, from New York, wanted to bleach her bright blue locks, she decided to relax it first – which proved a deadly combination due to the harsh chemicals involved. When she began running a comb through her hair after the DIY home treatments, it started falling out in clumps. When she realised what was happening, Lori gasped before combing a little more and running away from the camera. To add to the blow, it all happened during an Instagram live stream.

SC Anemia
07-01-2019, 09:50 PM
:nelson

I wouldn't claim to know much about hair care products and even less about what they sell at Petsmart but duh....

All the shit that erectus did previously (orange, green, grape drank color) couldn't possibly be good for hair.

I know my (human) sisters quit fucking with their hair as teens when one of them turned hers orange from bleaching it too many times.

Only an anthropologist could say for sure about an apes brillo hurr.

Rape Ape
07-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Not a problem, nigger. Just glue some velcro up there and you'll look just like every other nigger again. :lmao

Buck Simian
07-01-2019, 11:28 PM
I wish it would have burned the skin off its scalp.

Cracka Jack
07-02-2019, 06:15 AM
High yellow is still nigger.

Sandy
07-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Not a problem, nigger. Just glue some velcro up there and you'll look just like every other nigger again. :lmao

:rofl

I'm dying here from that, man, dying. She could ask the First Wookie for advice on wigs and weave.

White Orchid
07-02-2019, 01:28 PM
High yellow is still nigger.

High yellow niggers trying to look like humans.