PDA

View Full Version : DL cRapper country-wannabe comes out as DL

Sandy
07-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Like we couldn't tell already?

Lil Nas X continues to break barriers. After scoring the song of the summer with his country/hip-hop crossover smash “Old Town Road” (which has been stationed at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 weeks and has made Billboard’s Hot Country Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, Rhythmic Songs, and Dance/Mix Show Airplay charts), and even performing the tune with Billy Ray Cyrus at both the BET Awards and Stagecoach Festival, the genre-blurring Atlanta rapper has seemingly come out as gay on the last day of Pride Month.

“Some of y’all already know, some of y’all don’t care, some of y’all not gone fwm [f*** with me] no more. But before this month ends I want y’all to listen closely to ‘C7osure,’” Nas tweeted Sunday, referring to a track on his recently released debut EP, 7. He notably punctuated the tweet with a rainbow emoji.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lil-nas-x-seemingly-comes-out-as-gay-on-last-day-of-pride-month-thought-i-made-it-obvious-025846459.html

SC Anemia
07-01-2019, 01:07 PM

^^^^^^ Gay pride poster. :lol Just posting that made me want to go decorate something.

:gay

Boy
07-01-2019, 01:23 PM

^^^^^^ Gay pride poster. :lol Just posting that made me want to go decorate something.

:gay

This came to mind when I read this :lol

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-02-2019, 08:35 AM
I thought they were all on the down-low, anyway?