PDA

View Full Version : That Idris nigger is ready to chimp out over not being James Bond

Sandy
06-29-2019, 07:39 PM
“You just get disheartened when you get people from a generational point of view going, ‘It can’t be.’ And it really turns out to be the color of my skin,” Elba, 46, said in response to the backlash. “And then if I get it and it didn’t work, or it did work, would it be because of the color of my skin? That’s a difficult position to put myself into when I don’t need to.”

“James Bond is a hugely coveted, iconic, beloved character, that takes audiences on this massive escapism journey,” he said. “Of course, if someone said to me, ‘Do you want to play James Bond?,’ I’d be like, ‘Yeah!’ That’s fascinating to me. But it’s not something I’ve expressed, like, ‘Yeah, I wanna be the black James Bond.’ Because, by the way, we’re talking about a spy. If you really want to break it down, the more less-obvious it is, the better.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/idris-elba-disheartened-over-james-144333721.html

In exchange for playing Boon, Jamaal Boon, let whites play Martin Luther King and Malcolm X in biographies. Then those snivel rights marchers can be correctly portrayed as the violent, muh dikk communist racists they were.

SC Anemia
06-29-2019, 10:41 PM
https://youtu.be/NVQnuFFGzb4

Ignatow
06-30-2019, 01:37 AM
He can start with Coonraker.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-30-2019, 01:46 AM
They already ruined Dark Tower with this nigger. James bond needs to stay human. I would rather see Danny Trejo or Cheech play James Bond than a filthy nigger.

IseDaDiva
06-30-2019, 09:29 AM
Yes, I'm sure Ian Fleming would be thrilled to see his legendary character turned into a nigger.

I am alarmed and disgusted at the number of human women drooling over this uppity "I am aware of the effect I have on women" buck. He's different in this "leaked" interview. The real nigger comes out and all he can talk about is ass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_kelSla4ewM

jenkemfactory
06-30-2019, 09:42 AM
Nobody wants to see James Bond trapped in a zoo.

White Orchid
06-30-2019, 12:48 PM
Ian Fleming would spin in his grave if Bond got niggerfuxated.

NO ONE WANTS A NIGGER BOON!

NotThatGuy
06-30-2019, 11:40 PM
They already ruined Dark Tower with this nigger. James bond needs to stay human. I would rather see Danny Trejo or Cheech play James Bond than a filthy nigger.

This is the truth, a great novel series was sullied by this boot lip. I did watch the movie, simply because I am a fan of the series, but my god, this jig made Keanue (from the Matrix not John Wick) look like an academy award actor.

Tar Remover
07-01-2019, 10:01 AM
He can start with Coonraker.:rofl Or The Spook With The Golden ChigGUN.
Or- Muh-Dik and Let Die...

Sandy
07-01-2019, 11:05 AM
:rofl Or The Spook With The Golden ChigGUN.
Or- Muh-Dik and Let Die...

I still can't find that great thread we had on niggerized James Boon titles. We'd also done one on the old CO.

Dr. Gnomesain
From Rwanda with Love
Goldmuhdikker
You Only Muh Dikk Twice
Muh Dikk Be Forever
The Spy Who Muh Poosied Me
Octomuhpoosie (now that's a scary thought)
A View to a Making Good
License to Make Good
The Hood Be Not Enough
Muh Dikk Another Day

The original title was one of Sean Connery's, but it was Roger Moore who Only Drilled Oil Twice.

Tar Remover
07-01-2019, 09:53 PM
I still can't find that great thread we had on niggerized James Boon titles. We'd also done one on the old CO.

Dr. Gnomesain
From Rwanda with Love
Goldmuhdikker
You Only Muh Dikk Twice
Muh Dikk Be Forever
The Spy Who Muh Poosied Me
Octomuhpoosie (now that's a scary thought)
A View to a Making Good
License to Make Good
The Hood Be Not Enough
Muh Dikk Another Day

The original title was one of Sean Connery's, but it was Roger Moore who Only Drilled Oil Twice.:rofl I love it!

Kaffir Kony
07-01-2019, 10:32 PM
The more hollywood niggers up classic characters, the less regular white people will watch.
We are at a tipping point right now. The camel's back is about to break.
Those niggerlovers running the studios will be sorry.

IseDaDiva
07-01-2019, 11:16 PM
What's the problem? Just because his skin is dark?

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-02-2019, 08:26 AM

I straight up refuse to watch TDT because of this travesty.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-02-2019, 08:26 AM
What's the problem? Just because his skin is dark?

That and he's a nigger.

IseDaDiva
07-02-2019, 11:20 AM
That and he's a nigger.

Oh, yeah. That too. :lol