PDA

View Full Version : California will ban "natural hair discrimination"

Sandy
06-28-2019, 03:10 PM
"Workplace dress code and grooming policies that prohibit natural hair, including afros, braids, twists, and locks, have a disparate impact on black individuals as these policies are more likely to deter black applicants and burden or punish black employees than any other group," the bill states.

In a speech made earlier this year by Mitchell she says, "A Google image search for 'unprofessional hairstyles' yielded only pictures of Black women with their natural hair or wearing natural braids or twists."

She continued, "Although disheartening, not very surprising."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/california-set-become-first-state-ban-natural-hair-171633434--abc-news-fashion-and-beauty.html

Of course it's not surprising because niggers always love the most vile hair displays around humans. It's part lookiezme and part daring us to avoid them.

So then a company, wanting its people to look professional, won't hire a she-nig with Brillo hair stretched 10 inches in every direction, and now that'll be racist in California.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-28-2019, 03:25 PM
Locks and twists are not natural on a human or nigger. Sorry but if I walk into an establishment expecting professionial service and I see a nigger with dreadlocks and gold teeth I am walking right back out.

SC Anemia
06-28-2019, 03:31 PM
Passed the Assembly today. On its way to @GavinNewsom desk!
California set to be first state to protect black people from natural hair discrimination

Good to know my govenor is busy tackling the tough issues.

:facepalm

Rape Ape
06-28-2019, 03:45 PM
If niggers want to actively encourage public display of various natural warning signs, like snakehead hair, nappy hair, faggy downlow cRapper-style clown clothes and shoes, dragging knuckles, sloped peanut shaped tiny cranial bone, shit colored skin, big blubbery bootlips larger than their ass cheeks, yellow dead eyes, shit colored tatoos on shit colored skin, bad attitude, and worse odor, then I'm actually glad and highly encourage it. It may finally rid at least a portion of otherwise naive humans of the notion that there is such a thing as a "magic knee grow", or that coons are even human.
:dickstomp

Ignatow
06-28-2019, 06:19 PM
If niggers want to actively encourage public display of various natural warning signs, like snakehead hair, nappy hair, faggy downlow cRapper-style clown clothes and shoes, dragging knuckles, sloped peanut shaped tiny cranial bone, shit colored skin, big blubbery bootlips larger than their ass cheeks, yellow dead eyes, shit colored tatoos on shit colored skin, bad attitude, and worse odor, then I'm actually glad and highly encourage it. It may finally rid at least a portion of otherwise naive humans of the notion that there is such a thing as a "magic knee grow", or that coons are even human.
:dickstomp

I like this logic. Those with a brain will instinctively know a foul animal. As for those who keep on believing niggers are still human, they're lost causes. We can just hope their pets will enrich them soon enough.

Cracka Jack
06-28-2019, 06:45 PM
Good to know my govenor is busy tackling the tough issues.

:facepalm

Exactly. It's not like CALPERS going broke is a big deal or anything. Or the tens of thousands of "human" turds covering the sidewalks in SF is a problem. Yeah, lets force humans to accept snakeheads and weebs as employees....

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Niggers don't have hair, they have head fur.

Tar Remover
06-29-2019, 09:01 PM
I'm SOOOO fuckin' glad I left that fuckin' shit hole......