PDA

View Full Version : She boon named Marijuana Pepsi earns a PhD

Whitey Ford
06-27-2019, 06:15 PM
Woman named Marijuana Pepsi at birth earns PhD... she is now Dr. Marijuana Pepsi (https://archive.fo/apLOB#selection-707.0-707.80)

Dr. Vandyck, 46, has refused to change the name her mother gave her at birth despite lifelong external pressure to do so. She has now earned her PhD in education leadership from Wisconsin’s Cardinal Stritch University. Dr. Vandyck graduated in May.

Her mother was obviously a crack ho going through withdrawals when she named her.

The criticism, mockery and bullying Dr. Vandyck endured since she was a child from teachers, bosses, and peers had an influence on her academia. Her dissertation topic was “Black names in white classrooms: Teacher behaviors and student perceptions.”

Yes, I guess teachers might not want to call a student marijuana..but, Jartavious, Dontavius and Marqualacious are probably acceptable in a nigger school.

“People make such a big deal out of it, I couldn’t get away from it,” she told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, saying that teachers would relentlessly question the veracity of her name, some even insisted on calling her Mary, which she hated.
Dr. Vandyck works at a small liberal arts college in Wisconsin and lives with her husband on a small hobby farm in Illinois with pigs and chickens. She works in real estate and uses the name “MP Vandyck” on her signs to prevent teenagers from jacking her ‘For Sale’ signs. She has two conventionally-named sisters called Robin and Kimberly.

Ignatow
06-27-2019, 06:20 PM
Instead of Vandyck she can change that as well...to Muh Dikk.

Boy
06-27-2019, 06:24 PM
No jacked up nigger name surprises me anymore... Hell I could guarantee you that some sow out there name their sprog - Rainbow Skittles Lean Washington

SC Anemia
06-27-2019, 06:38 PM
Or she could name herself after where she was conceived. Dr. Porta-a-potty Glory Hole has a nice ring to it. :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
06-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Rainbow Skittles Lean Washington

:rofl

I overheard a nigger mention "lean" once at work. It was conversing with another nigger janitor instead of cleaning like it was supposed to be doing. I don't normally interact with niggers at work but I couldn't resist. I asked it WTF is lean? To my regrset I had to listen to it. "Yo, you aint neva tried lean befo"? No, I am pretty sure I haven't. So what the fuck is "lean". Is that some new street concoction? After he explained the ingredients to me, I again could not resist and just had to ask why it was called lean. "Cuz dat shit make you lean yo"... The nigger thought I was laughing with him, but little does he know I am a closet nigger hater. Please don't tell anyone.

Cracka Jack
06-27-2019, 08:23 PM
"This is your nigger IQ: 75"
"This is your nigger IQ on Marijuana: -75"

"Doctorate in education."

Bottle_of_Hate
06-27-2019, 08:30 PM
"This is your nigger IQ: 75"
"This is your nigger IQ on Marijuana: -75"

"Doctorate in education."

I forgot to mention the obvious. That this was an affirmative blacktion nigger graduation. The school probably gets tax breaks and grants for every nigger it makes into a doctor. I bet the nigger's PHD is in "africoon studies" aka bongo drums and a list of debunked nigger inventions.