PDA

View Full Version : Don't reason with niggers, they stab you to death. Human dead :(.

Cat fur allergic
06-27-2019, 09:13 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-shown-video-dad-lee-pomeroy-stabbed-18-155300318.html

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-27-2019, 09:26 AM
You just know a nigger-loving jury will let it off, because rayciss YT followed the nigger and was rayciss. To libs words are worse than murder.

Sandy
06-27-2019, 10:23 AM
It's the ultimate dindu nuffins: caught on camera committing murder, and it admits it had a knife, but it says it didn't kill the man, and the man was racist and sheeit anyway. Don't look through the comments if you don't want to get angry. So many Yahoo fucktards are blaming the man for continuing the argument.

One witness told the court he heard Pencille shout "leave me alone" and "you're racist" to Mr Pomeroy after the pair arrived in the next carriage, and another, Megan Fieberg, said: "I saw them holding each other by the collars. They wanted a fight."

The defendant then appeared to gesture with his hands and make a call, allegedly to his girlfriend, Chelsea Mitchell, to say: "I'm going to kill this man. He'll be dead."

I think we had a thread about this when it happened. It's amazing the UK brought that vile, violent nigger to trial this quickly. The UK abolished its death penalty decades ago, so how wonderful, the nigger might get a watered-down sentence of 10 years, then run around to commit more crimes. The only question is how much it's already gotten away with.

jenkemfactory
06-27-2019, 10:57 AM
Oh, the victim was racist. Innocent. You can go now mr nigger.

Confronting a nigger is the same as confronting a lion. They both hear 'rrr-rrrr-hmmm-mmm-wah-waahh-wah'.