PDA

View Full Version : One of the Will Smith's niglets says will muh poosie anything

Sandy
06-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Disgusting, vile things. Is that one of the niglets that was born a buck but now says it's a sow, or is it really a sow but will act like a buck?

Willow Smith has revealed she would consider being in a polyamrous throuple relationship.

The actress and singer shared her feelings when on the Facebook series Red Table Talk on Monday with her mother Jada Pinkett Smith and her grandmother Adrienne Banfield Norris.

When it comes to the possibility of being in a throuple herself she said, 'I love men and women equally. I'd want one man, one woman.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7176577/Jada-Pinkett-Smiths-daughter-Willow-18-reveals-want-polyamorous-throuple.html

Bottle_of_Hate
06-26-2019, 09:49 PM
I don't get it? Does this nigger think it is different from other niggers? A nigger would muh dik / muh poosie a chainsaw if it made a pass. Hell, it would probably rape it either way.

NotThatGuy
06-27-2019, 01:25 AM
Oh I got a great story about this future felon factory.

Years ago, as many of you know, my daughter had cancer. It wasn't uncommon for Make-A-Wish to come into the wing to make one of the other children's dreams come true. I met John Cena several times, total class act, nicest guy you could ever meet and I think he is still on the top list of kid's requests. Total sweetheart of a guy, I don't care who his character is on WWE, but fuck, anyway.

When this little sprog came out with a song called "I whip my hair back and forth" it was an anthem in the cancer wing. Most of these kids did NOT have hair to whip back and forth, but it became their fight song. My daughter was in California at the time and this shit showed up in the hospital. She came into the cancer wing, wearing full gear. Scrubs, face mask, gloves, etc like she was going to catch something and these kids had Ebola. She wasn't on a wish list, her Mom (Jada) brought her there to lighten the mood of the hospital.

These poor kids, who only wanted a sense of normality, all but a second were treated like lepers by her Mom and her. Fuck this sprog, fuck the Smith family, fuck them all.

Sandy
06-27-2019, 11:57 AM
These poor kids, who only wanted a sense of normality, all but a second were treated like lepers by her Mom and her. Fuck this sprog, fuck the Smith family, fuck them all.

Thanks for the story, my friend. I never knew your daughter had cancer and apologize for not having seen it before. Hope she's doing better, of course.

What you've told us is exactly the difference between humanity and niggerness. Humans help each other. It's in our nature for most of us to be nice and want to help others along. Niggers are in it for only themselves, from the routine killing of their own niglets just because, to wantonly destroying things just because.

IseDaDiva
06-27-2019, 01:53 PM
Years ago, as many of you know, my daughter had cancer.

That's awful. I hope she's okay now?

The disgusting behavior and ignorance of niggers never stops. Those Smiff freaks are good examples of what happens when niglets are coddled this way.

zagnut
06-27-2019, 02:50 PM
I as many on here didn't know your daughter had cancer. Please share her status so we can share a prayer on her behalf. I've run across way too many kids with cancer lately.

I think I've stated before that niggers are afflicted with the look at me syndrome. Make clothes with color combinations that would make a billy goat puke and niggers are fat dumb and happy with them. The more ostentatious the better they are. They will ignore an officer's commands and get the shit beat out of them just to demonstrate to other niggers how obnoxious its nigger ass is. The singer that had the mike ripped from her hand by a nigger just so he could piss off the audience and get in the news. Ignore them and they take that as an insult saying they have been disrespected. I'm waiting for the court case where the defendant pleads not guilty because it was ignored.

NotThatGuy
07-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Thank you all for asking about her health. She has been in remission for 4 years now, she is a happy, healthy 11 year old girl. Well, mostly happy, fucking puberty is destroying my house, lol.

SC Anemia
07-01-2019, 07:16 PM
Thank you all for asking about her health. She has been in remission for 4 years now, she is a happy, healthy 11 year old girl. Well, mostly happy, fucking puberty is destroying my house, lol.

My teenaged daughter is now 34 but oh man do I remember that insanity. They're all like little mental patients. Crying at the drop of a hat one second, bouncing off the walls the next. Shooting me looks like she'd murder me in my sleep and ten minutes later emptying my wallet. Yay, teen daughters.

Good to hear she's OK.

Kaffir Kony
07-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Well this is willow's fellow sprogling.
it is supposedly a male..

Makes sense when you consider Will Smiff had to pay 9 million for raping that dude and tearing the victim's asshole requiring surgery. Hopefully it was Jazzy Jeff.