PDA

View Full Version : Boon told to give up seat for white man

jenkemfactory
06-26-2019, 03:42 PM
Here we go again. Nigger boon was just sitting there minding it's own business when the big mean human told it to get off that seat so a white man can sit.

Right away PRESS CONFERENCE!

Humans get tortured and murdered by nigger apes and you hear crickets.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/black-woman-says-she-was-asked-to-give-up-her-seat-to-white-men-at-restaurant-i-was-racially-profiled-211759973.html

Boy
06-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Looks to me like the ratchet sheboon started some typical nigger shines and the management told her to stop it or leave, the sheboon naturally escalated it from there. Then posting it on spookbook claiming she was racially profiled and skrimnated against.

https://www.facebook.com/savanna.huff.9/posts/2204122893042693

Boy
06-26-2019, 04:26 PM
Just as I knew, a nigger always chimps then lies about it.

In response to the press conference, the restaurant released this statement, saying that none of its employees made racial remarks and that the restaurant is cooperating with police:

Since opening our doors in West Bloomfield more than 21 years ago, J. Alexander's Restaurant has offered the highest quality food and professional service in a safe, respectful and welcoming environment. We have always adhered to a strict non-discrimination policy for all our restaurant staff and guests to ensure the best possible working and dining environment. This includes treating every customer with the same non-discriminatory service. We do not tolerate any diversion from this policy and likewise do not tolerate any inappropriate behavior from either guests or employees.

On June 20, our staff and many of our guests experienced an unfortunate incident that disrupted the otherwise pleasant dining environment in our West Bloomfield restaurant. Our staff made every responsible effort to safely diffuse this incident in the face of profanity and acts of misbehavior directed at them. None of our employees used profanity, made racial remarks or threw food but certain guests did. Ironically, two of those guests involved in this incident have falsely accused our staff of racial discrimination.

The West Bloomfield police were called in during this incident to assist with the unruly behavior of certain guests. Any guest who threw food or was otherwise disruptive was asked to leave. Working with police, our staff made certain that every guest left the restaurant through the front door of the restaurant. We have turned the security surveillance video over to the West Bloomfield police. We will remain in close contact with the police department as we await a report on their investigation and their determination as to whether any formal charges related to this behavior are warranted.

We are grateful to have been a part of West Bloomfield for more than two decades, and we look forward to continuing to serve our guests with a pleasant dining experience.

Cracka Jack
06-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Is Yahoo owned by niggers now?

jenkemfactory
06-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Just as I knew, a nigger always chimps then lies about it.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Niggers should have their pay garnished for this to compensate the restaurant for losses. If it isn't all welfare that is.

If they can't pay they go in chains in the basement turning a large 10,000 pound wheel wheel that is attached to a sprocket. That sprocket is attached to a rod that turns a small dancing ballerina on the VIP table.

MineEvolved
06-27-2019, 04:48 AM
J. Alexander's Restaurant

That's all you had to say. Here's what happened. Nigger ate 99.2% of the meal, then nigger-whined about it to try and get a free meal (common nigger ploy)....management said 'uhhh...no. You ate the whole thing, then complained?' Then the nigger chimped.

They should make niggers show that they have cash, or pre-charge a credit card before being seated. They have to prepay their gas, I don't see why this should be any different.

On a side note, that restaurant staff should go to church and praise God that the niggers only threw food, since feces is what they generally prefer.

Ignatow
06-27-2019, 06:23 AM
I have no problem going to a fancy place, hand my card over as a "bond", have my meal, then get charged. No problem too for them to charge 15% tip. If its a fancy place I expect good service and more often than not, service is above par. This practice is subtle way of telling niggers, you're not welcome. Most niggers really can't afford this and there'd be no discrimination since all are asked to provide a card beforehand. Niggers that eat their meal and can't pay: jail. Niggers that chimpout: jail.
Really, who was the idiot that thought apes can be allowed to live in a human world?

Boy
06-27-2019, 12:14 PM
I have no problem going to a fancy place, hand my card over as a "bond", have my meal, then get charged. No problem too for them to charge 15% tip. If its a fancy place I expect good service and more often than not, service is above par. This practice is subtle way of telling niggers, you're not welcome. Most niggers really can't afford this and there'd be no discrimination since all are asked to provide a card beforehand. Niggers that eat their meal and can't pay: jail. Niggers that chimpout: jail.
Really, who was the idiot that thought apes can be allowed to live in a human world?

When I lived in Florida we use to frequent a restaurant called Tropical Isles ( 5 Star) all the way. You know Valet parking, your own personal waiter and so on.

You HAD to make reservations for this place ( it was a requirement)

Well one night while having dinner with my father and older sister, all of a sudden we could hear screaming and yelling (aka) some niggers chimping out over not being allowed in due to NO reservations.

Needless to say the Cops showed up real quick and arrested the chimping niggers.

After dinner was over and we were waiting for the valet to bring the car around, we were talking to him and he told us the full story. The niggers showed up in this old beatup hooptie and refused to have the valet park it. I wonder why..... drugs and other illegal shit in the car most likely. He also told us that there were 5 niggers 2 bucks and 3 extremely large sows.

You damn well know they had plans on running up a $400 or more dollar bill charge and running to their hooptie because they still had the keys and not the valet.

Tar Remover
07-01-2019, 04:53 AM
That's all you had to say. Here's what happened. Nigger ate 99.2% of the meal, then nigger-whined about it to try and get a free meal (common nigger ploy)....management said 'uhhh...no. You ate the whole thing, then complained?' Then the nigger chimped.

They should make niggers show that they have cash, or pre-charge a credit card before being seated. They have to prepay their gas, I don't see why this should be any different.

On a side note, that restaurant staff should go to church and praise God that the niggers only threw food, since feces is what they generally prefer.

They shouldn't even let niggers in.....