PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of Three Mudsharks.....

Tar Remover
06-24-2019, 07:37 AM
So it's my daughter's birthday and she wants spaghetti for her birthday dinner. Her and her husband and all the grandkids come over to enjoy the feast. Husband is a fisherman and is explaining his fishing day. So he reveals to us that he pulled his net and had three MUDSHARKS caught in the net, and couldn't figure out WHY I blew a mouth full of spaghetti out onto the carpet and damn near choked laughing, while Mrs. Tar Remover just buried her face in her hands, knowing what was coming. I had to explain to him exactly what a mudshark was. He honestly had NO idea.... (He was referring to dogfish or pinbacks).

Cracka Jack
06-24-2019, 07:46 AM
Surely he threw them back. :lol

White Orchid
06-24-2019, 12:48 PM
So it's my daughter's birthday and she wants spaghetti for her birthday dinner. Her and her husband and all the grandkids come over to enjoy the feast. Husband is a fisherman and is explaining his fishing day. So he reveals to us that he pulled his net and had three MUDSHARKS caught in the net, and couldn't figure out WHY I blew a mouth full of spaghetti out onto the carpet and damn near choked laughing, while Mrs. Tar Remover just buried her face in her hands, knowing what was coming. I had to explain to him exactly what a mudshark was. He honestly had NO idea.... (He was referring to dogfish or pinbacks).

:rofl

I wish I'd been flies on that wall!

Boy
06-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Damn lucky he didn't catch any rockfish :lol

Tar Remover
06-25-2019, 12:06 AM
Surely he threw them back. :lol

He DID! And I DID manage to get the spaghetti sauce stain out of the carpet!:lol

IseDaDiva
06-29-2019, 06:04 PM
Damn lucky he didn't catch any rockfish :lol

Do NOT make me spit my Grand Marnier on the keyboard. It's too expensive. :rofl