PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Priest gets totally destroyed by Tucker Carlson over slavery reparations

Whitey Ford
06-19-2019, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WubMXqTYY

SC Anemia
06-20-2019, 12:47 AM
41% of nigger households have been or are recipients of government aid. Go fuck thyself. :finger

Sandy
06-20-2019, 10:20 AM
41% of nigger households have been or are recipients of government aid. Go fuck thyself. :finger

And that's just the direct handouts. Think of the trillions invested in SBA gibs, nigger city "infrastructure," and government contracts.

Ignatow
06-20-2019, 02:49 PM
No nigger.
The obvious: nigger atrocities since they came here. Nigger laziness and violence NOW. Nigger handouts. Nigger mixing with humans.
You expect us humans to pay you to continue doing those?
If you niggers want an apology:
We're sorry you were even brought here as slaves. Clearly, you are more suited in the jungle.
We're sorry you are so ugly, but don't blame us, you just came out that way.
We're sorry that our justice system is so slow giving you all the legal steps and waste our resources, when swift moral justice is all that's needed, as in when you rape, kill, and hurt humans without provocation.
We're sorry we even freed you from slavery. Only iron keeps you savages in control.
And we're sorry you niggers were even created. All of you are useless and best deported to China, where they will treat you as the monkeys that you are.

Boy
06-20-2019, 03:13 PM
If a bill does pass in the *DemocRAT* controlled house, it will NEVER pass in the senate... and if for some really fucked up reason it does pass in the senate. Trump will VETO it.

Ever since the feral nigger was shat out of Satan's ass, it's done nothing except ask for more and more :gibs

SC Anemia
06-20-2019, 04:23 PM
According to Congress dot org, H.R. 40 stands a 3% chance of even getting past the House.

:rofl

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr40

HonkyDevil
06-26-2019, 12:21 AM
"Mass incarceration of our people" ==> Stop Commiting crimes you fucking niggers.
As far as slavery goes, I wouldn't waste my time enslaving niggers today. They don't want to work when they're getting paid. Although I never thought of deportation to china. I will not give a fucking red cent to these niggers. I will not apologize because I didn't ever own a slave. We don't owe these people fucking shit. If anyone owes reparations, they owe this country reparations. But they're too fucking stupid to generate anything that could make up for the damages they've done to this country.

Tar Remover
06-26-2019, 06:55 AM
No nigger.
The obvious: nigger atrocities since they came here. Nigger laziness and violence NOW. Nigger handouts. Nigger mixing with humans.
You expect us humans to pay you to continue doing those?
If you niggers want an apology:
We're sorry you were even brought here as slaves. Clearly, you are more suited in the jungle.
We're sorry you are so ugly, but don't blame us, you just came out that way.
We're sorry that our justice system is so slow giving you all the legal steps and waste our resources, when swift moral justice is all that's needed, as in when you rape, kill, and hurt humans without provocation.
We're sorry we even freed you from slavery. Only iron keeps you savages in control.
And we're sorry you niggers were even created. All of you are useless and best deported to China, where they will treat you as the monkeys that you are.

Spot on, Ignatow! AND we are sorry you and your drooling, knuckle dragging shit spawn haven't dragged back down to the pit of hell where you crawled out of. Reparations? How about a six pack of Ebola Cola for each of you primates? :finger

Tar Remover
06-26-2019, 06:57 AM
"Mass incarceration of our people" ==> Stop Commiting crimes you fucking niggers.
As far as slavery goes, I wouldn't waste my time enslaving niggers today. They don't want to work when they're getting paid. Although I never thought of deportation to china. I will not give a fucking red cent to these niggers. I will not apologize because I didn't ever own a slave. We don't owe these people fucking shit. If anyone owes reparations, they owe this country reparations. But they're too fucking stupid to generate anything that could make up for the damages they've done to this country.:fume oooooohhhhhh I HATE niggers until I'm fuckin' purple.....

Ignatow
06-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Spot on, Ignatow! AND we are sorry you and your drooling, knuckle dragging shit spawn haven't dragged back down to the pit of hell where you crawled out of. Reparations? How about a six pack of Ebola Cola for each of you primates? :finger

Tar Remover, that's too funny maing! Ebola Cola!

animal mother
06-27-2019, 10:04 AM