PDA

View Full Version : Niglets butthurt after teacher tells them to look up slave games, nigger lotto coming soon

Sandy
06-19-2019, 09:18 PM
"I went to my mom, I'm like, mom, what are slave games,' said MaHailey Stephens, given racist assignment.

MaHailey Stephens is in seventh grade at Shorewood Intermediate School. She and other students allege they were separated into groups based on their race, and asked to research games from their cultures.

"She told us to all go get into our groups and then she told us that she would help us research slave games," said Stephens.

"I've never heard of such a thing. I never knew slaves had opportunities to play games," said Dr. Reshunda Stephens, concerned parent.

Slaves weren't working 24/7. They were given a little leisure time, because masters weren't stupid enough to work valuable niggerstock to death. All it takes is a simple search to find things like this, where niggers are bragging at how creative their ancestor niglets were.

They played games like Hide the Switch. A child would hide a branch and the first child that found it would smack the others with it and hide it for the next child.

https://blackamericaweb.com/2013/05/01/little-known-black-history-fact-plantation-games/

Since these niggers don't want to claim games, they are disclaiming having any slave ancestors, so they are disqualifying themselves from reparations, right?

Vile beasts.

Tar Remover
06-26-2019, 12:50 AM
So..... If I smack the fuck out of a nigger with a stick, he can't accuse me of "Cultural Appropriation" and scream- "Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus, Dis raysiss-ass mufuggah just appropriated my culcha?" :lol

MineEvolved
06-27-2019, 04:42 AM
Sure! Niggers all played all sorts of games back on the plantation. Some of the favorites:

Noose Limbo
Watermelon Tossing
Hound vs. Nigger Racing
Gator-Dodging
Duck-Duck-Nigger
Pin the Single-Tail on the Nigger
Skipping Chains
Guessing the Hotbox Occupant
House Nigger Storytime
Simon Says Your Name is Toby
Hide and Go Seek Escape
Voodoo Doll Tea-Time
Dodge the Musket Ball

Sandy
06-27-2019, 11:59 AM
Simon Says Your Name is Toby

:lmao Especially that one! Seriously, niggers loved being the one massah said to whip another nigger.