PDA

View Full Version : World population expected to climb to 9.7 billion in 2050 from 7.7 billion because of niggers

Whitey Ford
06-18-2019, 08:25 PM
Emergency birth control to Africa now!
https://i.imgur.com/7oxkdgw.jpg

The world population is expected to climb to 9.7 billion in 2050 from 7.7 billion today, with the population of sub-Saharan Africa doubling, a United Nations report released Monday said.

The population could then grow to 11 billion by 2100, according to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs's "World Population Prospects" report.

The study paints a picture of a future in which a handful of countries see their populaces surge as life expectancy lengthens while the global growth rate slows amid declining fertility rates.

By 2050, more than half of the world's population growth will be concentrated in just nine countries: India, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Indonesia, Egypt and the United States.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190617-population-earth-reach-97-billion-2050-un

Tar Remover
06-19-2019, 12:21 AM
Birth control? They would likely eat it.

Ignatow
06-19-2019, 03:33 AM
Why should rich nations even provide food, medicine, technologies to Africans? One, they don't deserve to live if they can't figure out ways to grow food and harness water resources. Two, the gibsmedat will never end and niggers will just expect to be given help. Three, gratitude is not a nigger trait; in fact they will resent everything and they will be the ungrateful animals That they are.

Sandy
06-19-2019, 10:24 AM
White guilt really took off in 1985 with that Live Aid BS. So many schools put together performances of that vomit-inducing "We Are the World," like the older kids at my elementary school.

If Ethiopians really were starving by the millions, how has their population tripled since then?

Rape Ape
06-19-2019, 11:16 AM
White guilt really took off in 1985 with that Live Aid BS. So many schools put together performances of that vomit-inducing "We Are the World," like the older kids at my elementary school.

If Ethiopians really were starving by the millions, how has their population tripled since then?

Because niggers are like fecal matryoshka dolls. I swear niglets are born pregnant with pregnant niglets. It's like they muh-dik each other in the womb before mammy haunches them out. Fucking nested coons.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-19-2019, 11:56 AM
This is what happens when you feed and domesticate wild beasts.

Whitey Ford
06-19-2019, 04:43 PM
Birth control? They would likely eat it.

More likely to smoke it in a pipe and try to get high off of it. They did that with the AIDS drugs they were sent.