PDA

View Full Version : Buck Pappy Day makeover, but how did these niggers know who their real pappy is?

Sandy
06-16-2019, 06:21 PM
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A homeless man in Dallas is getting an early Father’s Day gift, and he’s hoping it might open up a whole new world.

Larry Green, 60, was treated to a full makeover that cut off his overgrown hair and got him off the Dallas streets for the weekend.

“Mrs. Hot Hands” isn’t Green’s daughter, but she wanted to make him feel special for the weekend as she knows he’s a father of four with 11 grandkids and three great-grandkids.

“She is letting me know that I am still human,” Green said.

Green has been homeless for over 20 years, and he’s hoping the renewed confidence he gets from the makeover will help him get closer to what he’s really seeking in life. “Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/15/dallas-homeless-man-makeover-fathers-day/

Maybe the four niglets belong to it, but you know there are at least two or three times as many.

Not much of a makeover in any case. Put a tux on a turd, and it's still a turd.

Ignatow
06-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Another delusional nigger who thinks it's human.

Boy
06-16-2019, 06:29 PM
Naturally the nigger went straight for the purple pimp clown suit :lol

Boy
06-16-2019, 06:30 PM
Green has been homeless for over 20 years, and he’s hoping the renewed confidence he gets from the makeover will help him get closer to what he’s really seeking in life. “Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/15/dallas-homeless-man-makeover-fathers-day/

Maybe the four niglets belong to it, but you know there are at least two or three times as many.

Not much of a makeover in any case. Put a tux on a turd, and it's still a turd.

Please put TAGS in your posts

Sandy
06-16-2019, 07:08 PM
I've been getting into the habit, missed it here.

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 03:09 AM
“Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

Being who you is, is likely why you aren't seeing your keeds now, dumbass nigger.