PDA

View Full Version : Buck seeks nigger lotto after police open up a cartridge supposedly holding its grandsow's ashes

Sandy
06-16-2019, 05:34 PM
A man in the Kansas City area says a police officer dumped his beloved grandmother’s ashes — which he wore in a vial around his neck — onto the ground during a routine search last month.

Now, Deonta Words and his mother, Devona Douglas, say they want answers and an apology for the “disrespectful” way the officer handled their loved one’s remains, according to the Kansas City Star. But the Kansas City Police Department (KCPD) said in a statement on Wednesday that “the incident was an accident.”

But the Kansas City Police Department offers a different version of events — and on Wednesday, they released a police report describing the incident.

In it, they claim they were investigating a multi-state car-theft ring when they spotted Words — not walking down the street as he claimed, but in a parked pickup truck that had been reported stolen.

They say Words fled the vehicle and started running when he saw them — though a police report obtained by the Kansas City Star made no mention of the vehicle and said instead that Words was “walking on 39th Terrace” when he was spotted.

Officers from the Street Crimes Unit Tactical Team, which specializes in searching for narcotics, were the ones who caught and ultimately arrested Words, who they say was “verbally abusive” and “refused to give his name.”

Police say Words also had marijuana in his possession and more than one outstanding arrest warrant. “I know I got a warrant out for my arrest or whatever, but that’s not important right now,” Words said. “This is important right now. Can’t get that back.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-devestated-after-kansas-city-police-dump-grandmothers-ashes-on-ground-during-search-officers-say-it-was-an-accident-171817754.html

Nigger lies from start to finish. Its grandsow is probably still alive, eating two buckets of chicken wings every night.

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 04:14 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl HA! HA! Nigger!

Rape Ape
06-17-2019, 09:27 AM
"Dey wuz muh grammammyz ashuz an sheeit!"
"Oh, I'm sorry you burned dinner last night, but you're still under arrest, nigger." :lol

Tar Remover
06-19-2019, 12:32 AM
"Dey wuz muh grammammyz ashuz an sheeit!"
"Oh, I'm sorry you burned dinner last night, but you're still under arrest, nigger." :lol:lol