PDA

View Full Version : I don't blame victims, but this teen mudshark was not one for getting gang muh dikked

Sandy
06-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Lesson learned? Probably not. Most mudsharks don't seem to learn and wind up fully diversified.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A 13-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by three men after meeting a man she had developed a relationship with online, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said.

She later told police a man she met on social media picked her up from a church parking lot on Eastway Drive. He was alone but another car arrived with him, police said.

The man drove to an apartment complex, parked, and sexually assaulted her, investigators said. He then left her with two men in the other car who sexually assaulted her, then drove her to the convenience store, police said.

"The first suspect who she knew by the name “Franko” is described as an approximately 19-year-old black, or Hispanic man, who is approximately 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a thin build, beard, and longer than collar-length hair. He was driving a two-door black Infiniti with gold rims and a possible NC tag number beginning with HBJ," CMPD said.

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/crime/girl-13-sexually-assaulted-by-3-men-after-meeting-man-online-police-say/101-ae1053f2-ab06-4e5e-95ba-acf1053f0f78

SC Anemia
06-16-2019, 05:25 PM
...after meeting a man she had developed a relationship with online.

That's all I need to hear.

Sandy
06-16-2019, 05:37 PM
I forgot to bold this part:
two-door black Infiniti with gold rims

So much for the "Hispanic" angle.

:nigsign

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 02:52 AM
Nice work parents, nice work. This is YOUR fucking fault.