PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Fires worker for stopping nigger thieving!

Cat fur allergic
06-14-2019, 11:57 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/old-navy-employee-fired-after-grabbing-black-woman-accusing-her-of-shoplifting-in-viral-video-003324850.html

Old Navy employee fired after grabbing black woman, accusing her of shoplifting in viral video

Sandy
06-14-2019, 03:55 PM
However, Calderon, explains in the post, she felt uncomfortable and left with her already purchased clothing and without the dress.

:lies

It's convenient for it to claim now it has a receipt, which doesn't mean anything since it probably walked in with the receipt, grabbed the same item, then started walking out.

Boy
06-14-2019, 04:04 PM
Calderon alleges that Stephanie told her that they saw she did not enter the store with the shirt on, that they had camera footage, and that the price tag was still on the shirt.

I can't wait to see the actual CCTV footage of the nigger stealing, that's if Old Navy doesn't delete it.

Sandy
06-14-2019, 09:42 PM
I can't wait to see the actual CCTV footage of the nigger stealing, that's if Old Navy doesn't delete it.

It's already been deleted, you can bet on it. Isn't Old Navy one of those companies infamous for niggers and mudsharks in its ads?

White Orchid
06-15-2019, 12:00 PM
It's already been deleted, you can bet on it. Isn't Old Navy one of those companies infamous for niggers and mudsharks in its ads?

Yep. One reason I won't set foot in that dump even if someone paid me.