PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar: burglars use car to smash into a gun store, one dead after police caught up

Sandy
06-13-2019, 07:22 PM
According to Chief Marcus Jones, acting Chief of the Montgomery County Police Department, five suspects used a stolen vehicle to ram their way into United Gun Shop around 2:35 a.m., setting off the store's alarm. The suspects were only inside for a couple minutes, but an officer who responded to the scene within four minutes of the alarm blocked their escape. Chief Jones says the suspects had a second stolen getaway vehicle, which they used to ram the officer's cruiser as they tried to flea the scene.

The officer was not injured, and was able to fire his weapon at the disabled vehicle, which only made it a couple blocks from the scene before stopping in front of Loemann's Shopping Center, Chief Jones said. That's when four of suspects bailed, leaving the fifth suspect dead inside the vehicle. Chief Jones confirms the suspect died of a gunshot wound. His death is also under investigation.

It was around 2 a.m. when police suspects drove a car through the store and stole multiple guns. Officials say that vehicle was reported stolen.

Police are investigating if the two incidents are connected.

Connected, really, you think?

That "Chief Marcus Jones" is a nigger, so don't hold your breath for serious detective work.

Chimpwhipper
06-14-2019, 05:25 AM
The dead coon was probably popped when one or more of his brothas got excited and started shooting inside the car.

Buck Simian
06-14-2019, 09:34 AM
Just another dead nigger, what I find more concerning is why is it that every small town or large city you go to the chief of police is always some fat out of shape KFC eating affirmative action nigger?

Cat fur allergic
06-14-2019, 11:23 AM
Just another dead nigger, what I find more concerning is why is it that every small town or large city you go to the chief of police is always some fat out of shape KFC eating affirmative action nigger?

I meet alot of "conservatives" in some places they love niggers much as the liberals. Cause they still want to show the world they aren't racist. How did you think Obama won twice LOL.

Groid_Rage
06-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Remember Nigger Chief Moose, of the beltway (nigger-moslem) sniper fame. Another shitskin in the same county