PDA

View Full Version : Famine in the Muddaland

animal mother
03-31-2017, 02:13 PM
https://donate.worldconcern.org/crisis?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=somalia_paid&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=search&gclid=CjwKEAjw_PfGBRDW_sutqMbQsmMSJAAMpUap2uh0Q6EQ xNGpBXACTcbMGEaZAKYK--SDp1pOI_F7FRoCiyDw_wcB

:nelson

Zero fucks given. I may donate a bucket of sand or a vulture.

Buckshank
03-31-2017, 02:17 PM
My older brother and his fellow soldiers went there to clean that shithole up. They got pummeled by hordes of the fucking skinny niggers. Fuck them, let the Somalicrims starve.

AFN_Weasel
03-31-2017, 05:12 PM
If they would simply stop having children that they can't afford to feed, the problem would be eliminated. But, of course they're just stupid niggers, breeding like rabbits. I really don't care except that they're begging for our money. I hope they all die.

IseDaDiva
03-31-2017, 06:33 PM
I hope they all die.

Any species incapable of feeding itself should and would die out in the natural order of things. Bleeding hearts, hypocrites and libtards keep this species going, feeding them just enough so they get their muh dik on - with their dying breath - and squeeze out more skinny sprogs for the libtards to cry over.

Cracka Jack
03-31-2017, 07:06 PM
It only costs $34 to deliver emergency water to a family for an entire month.

Fuck those niggers. My water bill is only $26/month. Let them drink dust.

Call Me Bwana
03-31-2017, 08:04 PM
IsaDaDiva,

I couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly!!

Rape Ape
03-31-2017, 08:08 PM
They can give the Bat Fairy a great big hug! :lmao
:traybat

AFN_Weasel
03-31-2017, 09:01 PM
Do they not have rivers or streams in Africa? Are they incapable of digging wells? No, they would rather sit around and receive handouts.

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2017, 12:34 PM
They can't never support themselves. Now days they get free modern medicine, food and support from the west. Without them they would be gone tomorrow.

SC Anemia
04-02-2017, 01:02 PM
My birds (indigenous wild birds) have water, a bird bath on my patio and a constant supply of wild bird seed and unsalted peanuts in the shell (for the Scrub Jays)
They are pleasant to have around, serve a useful purpose and make great "cat TV" for Merlin.

I wouldn't donate the sweat from my balls to the skinnys.

West Texas Red Dirt
04-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Poor ol Mother Nature. She's tried to rid herself of niggers for centuries. Those worthless fucks only know gibsmedat.
Look at white people. California is a desert and we turned it into some of the most fertile farmland. We conquer and produce in any environment. Niggers can't do anything but Muhdik and beg for gibs.
Truly a worthless species of parasites

lextech
04-03-2017, 04:43 PM
They can drink Flint Michigans toilet water for all i care.