PDA

View Full Version : Kendrell Is The One That Done Winged The Latest Dallas Tranny...

MineEvolved
06-13-2019, 12:07 AM
A possible serial killing nigger that specializes in trannies. Interesting. Someone done got da AIDS, I think....

Police in Dallas have arrested a suspect in connection with a string of murders targeting black transgender women (https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-investigating-dallas-police-discover-transgender-womans-body/story?id=63457037).

Kendrell Lavar Lyles, 34, was charged with murder in the slaying of Muhlaysia Booker, a 22-year-old transgender woman who found shot to death in the city last month.

Lyles was also named as a person of interest in the death of another black transgender woman, 26-year-old Chynal Lindsay, whose body was found in a Dallas lake less than a month after Booker’s murder. Police are also looking to see if he could be linked to the deaths of other transgender women in the city.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-charged-in-connection-with-transgender-murders/ar-AACN2Qt?li=BBnb7Kz

Master Sergeant
06-13-2019, 09:02 AM
Deleting trannies is doing the public a service. Keep on truckin Kendrell.

Tar Remover
06-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Too bad they caught him. He's too busy whacking trannies to care about murdering innocent humans.

Sandy
06-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Too bad they caught him. He's too busy whacking trannies to care about murdering innocent humans.

I don't know about that. It's not like niggers to be so picky about targets, and even if a nigger was that particular, there aren't that many trannies, so it would go after humans. Murder, muh dikk, robbery, any easy target's as good as another for niggers. That's why I say when a nigger's off to NU for killing another nigger, good riddance, it makes humanity that much safer.

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 12:37 AM
I don't know about that. It's not like niggers to be so picky about targets, and even if a nigger was that particular, there aren't that many trannies, so it would go after humans. Murder, muh dikk, robbery, any easy target's as good as another for niggers. That's why I say when a nigger's off to NU for killing another nigger, good riddance, it makes humanity that much safer.

Good point.