PDA

View Full Version : LeQuinton Kills His Burner

Master Sergeant
06-10-2019, 11:23 PM
http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/stanly-county-teen-dies-following-assault-suspect-in-custody

LEQUINTON BE ALL FRENCH AN SHIT!

A 19-year-old coal burner died after she was beaten down by her nigger boyfriend.

On Saturday, June 8 deputies learned of a serious assault that left Taylor Sahara Liles in the hospital. Last night, she passed away from her injuries.

Following an investigation, 26-year-old Lequinton Orlando Melton was arrested. Melton voluntarily came to the Stanly County Sheriff’s Office and was taken into custody without incident.

The Sheriff's Office says there have been several threats and comments made on social media, and they are asking that the people refrain from spreading false rumors, making threats, and posting inflammatory comments. SEEMS THE BURNER IS GETTING SOME RAVE REVIEWS

:unigger

Tar Remover
06-11-2019, 01:51 AM
Good.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-11-2019, 08:25 AM
She wanted to make daddy mad. Now he is just sad. Sad at his failure to prevent this from happening. In the past a man would be able to handle a pet nigger as soon as he found out it was nearing his human daughter. Now the left has made it impossible to stop this from happening. They probably blame the victim because she was white.

Master Sergeant
06-11-2019, 08:46 AM
What on earth would possess even a trashy white girl from taking up with that pork chop lip nigger? I'd like to see what was posted on the social media sites that warranted the blurb from the Sheriffs Office.

Buck Simian
06-11-2019, 09:05 AM
I want to buy that nigger a KFC 3 piece dinner for a job well done.

Chimpwhipper
06-11-2019, 09:26 AM
My county delivers once again

Master Sergeant
06-11-2019, 09:38 AM
My county delivers once again

I'll bet she was well known in the bowels of the Albemarle nigger wild animal kingdom.

Chimpwhipper
06-11-2019, 09:58 AM
MS my county is a shit hole, you're already aware. The coonularity amongst our allegedly white people is so bad we don't need niggers.

Master Sergeant
06-11-2019, 10:41 AM
MS my county is a shit hole, you're already aware. The coonularity amongst our allegedly white people is so bad we don't need niggers.

I go to Albemarle once a week and see Whiggers galore, hat on backwards, wife beater shirts, riding around in beat up late model Hondas with no hub caps, muddy tires, meth skinny girl, at least two baby seats, vape smoke flowing out the windows, yeah I know the kind all too well.

Cat fur allergic
06-11-2019, 10:47 AM
One of the most popular out of state plates by niggers in NYC are from NC lol. I never understood why. Alot of them live between here and NYC.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Taylor Sahara

So trashy, she needed TWO stripper names.

Master Sergeant
06-11-2019, 12:26 PM
^^^^Makes you wonder about the parents. Were they whiggers and supported her burning?

Cat Fur Logic, any niggers you see from NC in NY are running guns, human trafficking or drugs up there. No other reason for a fetid tarheel nigger to venture that far north.

SC Anemia
06-11-2019, 12:30 PM
So trashy, she needed TWO stripper names.

:rofl maing you're on a roll today!