PDA

View Full Version : Cop uses nigger word too many times

jenkemfactory
06-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Top Cop uses the nigger word too many times. He is forced off.

https://www.nj.com/union/2019/04/elizabeth-police-director-under-fire-for-alleged-racial-slurs-will-step-down-mayor-says.html

Sandy
06-10-2019, 12:09 PM
McMahon said staff reported that for years, Cosgrove had used the n-word to refer to African American employees and the c-word, an offensive term for female genitalia, to refer to women.

I see nothing racist or sexist here. A friend and I frequently use "cunt" for both men and women. We did this for a long time before GoT. As far as calling niggers niggers, fine, then also fire every nigger cop that plays cRap with "nigger" or "nigga."

This stinks of the union leaders making up excuses because he wouldn't kiss their asses, and they got support from the local snivel rights coonmunity:

Community activist Salaam Ismial, who was among those to call for Cosgrove’s resignation, said the news Tuesday that he would step down made him both happy and sad.

“I’m happy this director is gone but I’m still sad about what’s left behind: the traces of racism in the department,” he said. “You have to change the culture.”

Yeah, change the culture meaning fewer nigger arrests and letting them run rampant.

Tar Remover
06-11-2019, 01:31 AM
There is no such thing as saying NIGGER too many times.

jenkemfactory
06-11-2019, 06:50 AM
There is no such thing as saying NIGGER too many times.

Let us say it together: nigger!

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Let us say it together: nigger!:lol NIGGER! :lol