PDA

View Full Version : MudShark or just dumb whore complains cop pull gun on her nigger son.

Cat fur allergic
06-09-2019, 03:23 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-mother-says-officer-pulled-221921205.html

Mother says Utah officer pulled gun on her black son

I didn't care to figure out if she was a mud shark or nigger was adopted etc..

Boy
06-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Looks like that libtard adopted one of those "Special Needs" niggers. But then I think they all look retarded :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-09-2019, 06:16 PM
That mutant nigger looks at least 30. Would have fooled me, too.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm sure there is more to that story just like every other story involving niggers "youfs" We will never know though. As soon as the body camera footage comes out showing that the nigger either did chimp out or that it was the exact person they were looking for this story will vanish like a fart in a tornado.

Sandy
06-10-2019, 12:52 AM
I'll take option C: mudshark, dumb whore, and a liar. What cop would waste time just because, pulling a gun on a niglet? The niglet was probably throwing rocks, or it ran out into the street in the cop's way, then started making threats. If it stuck a paw in its bakkaball shorts, well, these are the days a small niglet could be packing a gun. You can't blame cops for being trigger-happy around even the smallest niggers.

Lex Scott, founder of Black Lives Matter in Utah, said her organization is demanding that the officer be fired or they will protest outside the police agency's offices. She said the group also plans to file a complaint with the FBI's civil rights division.

"Holding a gun to the head of a 10-year-old will traumatize that kid for life," Scott said. "The only apology we will accept is if this officer is terminated."

That's part of the problem: niggers should be traumatized enough after dealing with a cop to be compliant from now on.

Tar Remover
06-11-2019, 01:38 AM
I'll take option C: mudshark, dumb whore, and a liar. What cop would waste time just because, pulling a gun on a niglet? The niglet was probably throwing rocks, or it ran out into the street in the cop's way, then started making threats. If it stuck a paw in its bakkaball shorts, well, these are the days a small niglet could be packing a gun. You can't blame cops for being trigger-happy around even the smallest niggers.

That's part of the problem: niggers should be traumatized enough after dealing with a cop to be compliant from now on.
"Holding a gun to the head of a 10-year-old will traumatize that kid for life," Scott said."

I'm traumatized that the cop didn't pull the trigger.