PDA

View Full Version : "Teens" from "rival high schools" brawl in Queens

Sandy
06-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Low quality video, but you know right away it's niggers. "Students attacking each other, and attacking the gas station." It's just like when sows fight outside a mall shop. While everybody's distracted, some start looting.

See what happens in a disarmed city like NY?

https://news.yahoo.com/video-students-rival-high-schools-153143791.html

AFN_Weasel
06-09-2019, 07:10 PM
I used to live in that area, Oakland Gardens. I've walked to that corner for Chinese take-out and pizza, and bought gas at that station (I think it was a Gulf back then.) It is actually a very nice area. The problem is what travels on the buses that go through the area.

A few blocks north, at Springfield and the L.I.E. is another bus transfer point. You seriously don't want to be there when the schools let out. It looks like planet of the apes. Half of the niggers are heading north towards Flushing to get a bus to the niggerfuxated Bronx, the other half heading south to niggerfuxated Jamaica. Along the bus routes, communities suffer at the transfer points.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2019, 07:16 PM
They have to keep the doors locked during certain hours... I can only imagine the reaction the media would have if the store owner was white.

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 02:08 AM
Damn, no:traybat