PDA

View Full Version : Where was the MSM coverage of a nigger convicted of shooting up a white church?

Sandy
06-08-2019, 09:20 PM
I'm catching up with old articles I didn't get around to, and then the domain got moved, so sorry for this being a little older. Still, it shows how little the MSM talked about this. No evening outrage, no Sunday shows, and guess what, no YT rallies demanding "justice" (which we could easily do because of the far greater numbers of whites killed by blacks than the other way around).

Another nigger playing the "mentally ill" card.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A jury on Friday found a man guilty of first-degree murder in a shooting at a Nashville church two years ago that left a woman dead and seven wounded.

Jurors deliberated less than five hours before delivering the verdict against Emanuel Kidega Samson. He was found guilty on all 43 counts in the indictment.

Samson, 27, is black; the victims are white. Samson left a note about a 2015 shooting massacre at a South Carolina black church and aimed to kill at least 10 white churchgoers in revenge, Deputy District Attorney Amy Hunter said. Jurors are next considering a life sentence without parole, a decision that could be made as early as Tuesday.

Samson testified that he didn't remember committing the crime. He said his mental health disorders have caused lapses in memory and constant shifts from feelings of ecstasy to the thoughts of suicide he said he experienced the morning of the shooting. He said he's on medication now in jail and his thoughts have "slowed down drastically." He said his memory kicks in at the tail end of the church shooting, when he was shot in the chest during a tussle with a congregant who authorities say saved lives.

To undermine Samson's testimony, prosecutors replayed jail calls from the month after the shooting in which he and his ex-girlfriend laugh about the victims and brag about how good he looked in media coverage. They called his spotty-at-best memory a convenient way to avoid answering hard questions on the witness stand.

zagnut
06-08-2019, 11:16 PM
In Texas the state mental hospital is in Rusk, Texas. A few years back we had a very public trial where the defendant pleaded guilty by reasons of insanity and got his wish. I was bitching to my criminal attorney brother-in-law how this waste of the earth's atmosphere should have been given the spike filled with battery acid. I was told this asshole got a sentence worse than death in Texas. He said there have been many plead for the death penalty after a couple of months at Rusk.

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Which is funny, since ALL niggers are mentally ill.....

Groid_Rage
06-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Which is funny, since ALL niggers are mentally ill.....
and retarded too!

Tar Remover
06-10-2019, 12:48 AM
and retarded too!:lol