PDA

View Full Version : 350 migrants from ebola plagued Congo invade San Antonio and demand gibs muh

Whitey Ford
06-08-2019, 05:33 PM
350 Congolese Migrants Arrive in San Antonio (https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/06/08/350-congolese-migrants-arrive-in-san-antonio/)
I wonder which Soros funded NGO provided the cash, logistics and assistance to make this happen.
https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg

San Antonio officials scrambled this week to find French-speaking volunteers to help with hundreds of Congolese migrants arriving in the Alamo City.
“We didn’t get a heads up,” Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Collen Bridger told KEN 5 after a group of 350 Congolese migrants arrived in the city unexpectedly. “When we called Border Patrol to confirm, they said, ‘yea another 200 to 300 from the Congo and Angola will be coming to San Antonio.'”

South and central African migrants began illegally crossing the South Texas border on May 30 when 117 migrants from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola crossed in the Del Rio Sector. By June 5, more than 500 African migrants had crossed illegally in this single Border Patrol sector, Breitbart News reported.

In a press call on Wednesday afternoon, Brian Hastings, U.S. Border Patrol Chief of Law Enforcement Operations, told reporters this was the first large group “ever recorded in Border Patrol history solely from Central and South Africa. We’ve never seen that demographic in a large group of that size before.”

Whitey Ford
06-08-2019, 05:46 PM
HUNDREDS OF ILLEGALS FROM EBOLA-RIDDEN CONGO DUMPED IN TEXAS, 350 MORE ON THE WAY (https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bLx9wvq_RQ&feature=youtu.be

Hundreds of Illegals From Ebola-Ridden Congo Dumped in Texas, 350 More on The Way
Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio, Texas and hundreds more will arrive in the near future.

SC Anemia
06-08-2019, 05:54 PM
The City of San Antonio apparently expected to be able to move the Congolese migrants along to Portland, Maine. “When we reached out to Portland Maine they said, ‘Please don’t send us any more. We’re already stretched way beyond our capacity,”

They expected to move them to Portland? WTF? Some prearranged import for the moonbats in Portland? Sounds like that to me.

"Dont send us any more" ???? Just how many Illegal South African niggers are there already?

These sanctuary city dipshits will be the death of us all. Just wait till they actually do import a few exposed to ebola. The second they hit their destination they'll scatter like rats and voila instant pandemic.

That's not even accounting for the danger they'd pose in Texas.

:facepalm

Master Sergeant
06-08-2019, 06:32 PM
The libs in Austin should love them and start breeding with them.

Cracka Jack
06-08-2019, 07:10 PM
They're not "migrants", they're fucking INVADERS!!!!!

:fume

(I'm referring to the media coverage.)

Sandy
06-08-2019, 08:14 PM
They expected to move them to Portland? WTF? Some prearranged import for the moonbats in Portland? Sounds like that to me.

"Dont send us any more" ???? Just how many Illegal South African niggers are there already?

These sanctuary city dipshits will be the death of us all. Just wait till they actually do import a few exposed to ebola. The second they hit their destination they'll scatter like rats and voila instant pandemic.

That's not even accounting for the danger they'd pose in Texas.

:facepalm

Portland Maine? The one in Oregon I know is long gone down the libtard road, but Maine too?

The answer is simple: hire 100 temporary animal control experts. Bring them in from out of state, one weekend, triple pay if that's what it takes, and use money from some emergency fund. That many niggers running around will cause more harm than a dozen tornadoes through the city.

Sandy
06-08-2019, 08:26 PM
I thought I bookmarked the article but can't find it. It was a sob story about Guatemalans at the border with Mexico, and the one screaming at Mexican border patrol (think Islamic Rage Boy) was a nigger complete with blond snake hair.

We have to be frank. I'm not anti-immigrant. I'm even pretty loose on applications to come here. But there has to be a stop to all these Pablos and Marias, and that's without all the niggers and asslifters sneaking in. If it takes Trump closing the border, so be it.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Living in a cabin in the woods is looking more and more appealing every day.