PDA

View Full Version : Another Case Of Never Hire Niggers

Master Sergeant
06-08-2019, 01:32 PM
http://firststateupdate.com/2019/06/troopers-say-dollar-tree-employee-faked-robbery-to-cover-up-theft/

The Delaware State Police have arrested 28-year-old Irvin I. Parker of Bear, for falsely reporting an incident, after it was determined that he staged a robbery at a New Castle area business in which he was the alleged victim.
:unigger

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2019, 03:51 PM
It is ok. Jussie knows a good lawyer. This nigger won't see a prison cell for at least 12 more felonies.

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 11:59 AM
A 28 year old fat, stupid nigger.

Master Sergeant
06-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Just another day of TNB at a dollar store. The dollar stores near me are nigger magnets, one had a giant sign in the window "WE ACCEPT EBT". Underneath it should have been another sign "WE EXPECT TNB".

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 02:06 AM
:lol I had to re-read- I though you stated that he was "harvested" instead of arrested....

Ignatow
06-12-2019, 05:07 AM
:lol I had to re-read- I though you stated that he was "harvested" instead of arrested....

Sheeeit. You harvest useful things. Nothing useful at all from any nigger.

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 09:58 AM

My thoughts EXACTLY!:lol

zagnut
06-12-2019, 04:29 PM

Black top road surface?

Whitey Ford
06-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Just another day of TNB at a dollar store. The dollar stores near me are nigger magnets, one had a giant sign in the window "WE ACCEPT EBT". Underneath it should have been another sign "WE EXPECT TNB".

At the first of the month when the EBT cards top up here you can usually see whole herds of niggers at the dollar store, which is conveniently located across the street from the WalMart. Which is usually always full of niggers too.

Which is good though because it keeps the niggers out of the local grocery store So I can buy groceries in peace.

SC Anemia
06-12-2019, 06:11 PM
At the first of the month when the EBT cards top up here you can usually see whole herds of niggers at the dollar store, which is conveniently located across the street from the WalMart. Which is usually always full of niggers too.

Which is good though because it keeps the niggers out of the local grocery store So I can buy groceries in peace.

So were else do niggers collect actual :gibs ?
Along with da dolla sto and Nigmart, right around the 1st - 3rd they're always clogging up the counters at convenience and liquor stores using actual currency.
Aside from Newpawts, malt liquor and Hennessy, I'm seeing forests worth of losing scratch-off tickets. Makes me wonder how starving niglets can digest so much paper. :lol. They gotta be feeding them something.

Cracka Jack
06-12-2019, 06:49 PM
That area is a fuxated shithole of niggerism. A couple times a year I tow a piece of equipment to a car wash 1/2 mile up the road from there. It's always full of dindus polishing their Maxeemuhs.

Sandy
06-13-2019, 10:35 AM

The dollar store and a similar place have signs about taking EBT. It's disgusting, but yeah, at least niggers and human welfare trash for the most part buy junk food there.

What a waste of our tax dollars, though. Niggers whip out that EBT card for a small bag of potato chips or pork rinds, and what pisses me off the most are all the grape dranks. For $2 instead of $1, the grocery stores have big bags of chips or a big bottle. But niggers just keep spending all the YT tax dollars as long as the money keeps coming in, like they'd be able to comprehend the math anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Tar Remover
06-16-2019, 09:12 AM
The dollar store and a similar place have signs about taking EBT. It's disgusting, but yeah, at least niggers and human welfare trash for the most part buy junk food there.

What a waste of our tax dollars, though. Niggers whip out that EBT card for a small bag of potato chips or pork rinds, and what pisses me off the most are all the grape dranks. For $2 instead of $1, the grocery stores have big bags of chips or a big bottle. But niggers just keep spending all the YT tax dollars as long as the money keeps coming in, like they'd be able to comprehend the math anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Thank you Mr. Sandman. Now I've reached a whole new level of hating niggers!:fume

Sandy
06-16-2019, 02:10 PM
Thank you Mr. Sandman. Now I've reached a whole new level of hating niggers!:fume

It's supposed to be satire, but show me any part of it that isn't true.

SC Anemia
06-16-2019, 02:18 PM

No shit, its been a while since I've had the urge to Nolan Ryan my phone.

:fume

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 12:38 AM
It's supposed to be satire, but show me any part of it that isn't true.

PRECISELY my point! Absolute fact.

Tar Remover
06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
No shit, its been a while since I've had the urge to Nolan Ryan my phone.

:fume:rofl