PDA

View Full Version : Vile Ape Rubs Muh-Dikk On Young Girls In Store

Master Sergeant
06-08-2019, 01:25 PM
https://wtkr.com/2019/05/31/man-accused-of-rubbing-genitals-on-teen-at-williamsburg-premium-outlets/

The suspect was soon located in another store and was identified as 32-year-old Anthony Christian.

At that time, another person approached officers reporting that Christian had walked past his 16-year-old daughter and rubbed his Muh-Dikk against her as he went by.

Police said Christian was arrested and charged with two counts of sexual battery.

Sandy
06-08-2019, 03:54 PM
We say it a lot, but in the good old days, niggers knew the swift and sure consequences.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-08-2019, 04:18 PM
We say it a lot, but in the good old days, niggers knew the swift and sure consequences.

True! My Grandaddy told me some stories, when he figured I was old enough to hear them. They really DID hang niggers from trees for this sort of behavior, back in the day. So no nigger dared to do it, (or white guy for that matter,) and everybody got along just fine. Now they are coddled, are running wild, and consequently the races are more separate than they were back in The Bad Old Days.

SC Anemia
06-08-2019, 06:12 PM
At that time, another person approached officers reporting that Christian had walked past his 16-year-old daughter and rubbed his genital area against her as he went by.

"Past his 16 year old daughter" WUT???? If it were my 16 year old daughter, the police WOULD NOT have been notified. Gnomesayin?

Master Sergeant
06-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Like SC said, if my niece or her young 10 year old ever came over to me in a store and said that a Buck rubbed his shit on them I'll gladly post my mug shot on here for you guys to see because I'd be locked up tight and the nigger would be cashing in on his obama care.

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 10:32 AM
FUCK I hate niggers.:pissed

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2019, 01:52 PM
"Past his 16 year old daughter" WUT???? If it were my 16 year old daughter, the police WOULD NOT have been notified. Gnomesayin?

The only person to be notified if it were mine would be the janitor. Where to bring the mop bucket that is. The days of men standing up to a nigger like this are gone. It was niggers like this that would get lynched back in the day. The same ones the left likes to call victims now. Funny how times have changed.

Master Sergeant
06-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Emmitt Till got bat wings for doing a whole lot less than this chucker.

Rape Ape
06-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Chomos are the scum of the Earth. Even moreso if it's a goddamn nigger chomo.
:bat

Tar Remover
06-10-2019, 01:05 AM
More likely the Social Security $255 death benefit. :lol I took one of my pretty young nieces to a amusement park and some greasy young buck was eyeballing her in line. I placed myself between him (she had no idea) Sorry nigger kept making shitty comments and I was about .5 second away from going to jail for god knows what, but it would've involved an amberlamps or coroner van. Luckily the line started moving and the ape lost attention.

Good work, YT. Good work.

Ignatow
06-10-2019, 12:09 PM

Let's say you caught the nigger in the act, and proceeded to beat it up, then you'll have a defensible position of "heat of the moment" or defending your daughter from imminent danger. These obscenities were swiftly dealt with when niggers were not considered our equals. They weren't and will never be our equals. They're niggers, and a different species.

Of course, liberal fucking states would protect their rights over your rights to live peacefully.

jenkemfactory
06-10-2019, 04:21 PM
100 years ago we would have seen some neck stretching.

Master Sergeant
06-10-2019, 05:37 PM
100 years ago we would have seen some neck stretching.

Indeed, I doubt though that back then a rutting buck would even dare rub his dikk on a white girl. Justice would have been swift and certain.