PDA

View Full Version : Muzzie and pal beat and al-dikk the daughter's boyfriend (yes you read that right)

Sandy
05-28-2017, 01:10 AM
There's nothing beyond this so-called "religion." I'm surprised the muzzie didn't al-dikk the daughter also. Here's the translated link in the article:

According to the 22-year-old he told about February 10 on the relationship with the girl to her brother. They agreed that they would meet with his father on February 16.

Here he was asked to get into a car, after which an unknown person sprayed pepper spray in his face. The car drove to a workshop in Mode where the father and two hour nightmare awaited the 22-year-old.

The victim was threatened with gun, stripped and tied up with strips. Several times they beat him with the gun, and they put it to his temple and pulled the trigger.

Along the way, he was raped several times and had poured gasoline over himself with the threat of being burned, he explained.

https://www.10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

Koolaid Hair
05-28-2017, 02:08 AM
That's terribly translated which means it could be incorrect. Not that I'd put it past them.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

UpYoursNigger
05-28-2017, 04:06 AM
The girl lives in a majority muslim area of Denmark? Fucking Denmark? Wow. All of Europe really is toast!!!!

Boy
05-28-2017, 11:01 AM
It's a know fact that muzzies prefer an "asshole" above a pussy, just google Bacha bazi or Bacha Boys and you will see.

Xetode
05-28-2017, 09:53 PM
No wonder the only people they marry is their own cousins!