PDA

View Full Version : Foul, despicable nigger intentionally runs over a family of Canada Geese

Whitey Ford
06-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Naturally, the foul nigger won't appear on camera. But you can tell from the shuck'n'jive of this nigger's cellphone interview that this is a coon.

Man Who Hit And Killed A Family Of Geese Says His Brakes Were Malfunctioning
(https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/06/06/man-who-hit-and-killed-a-family-of-geese-says-his-brakes-were-malfunctioning/)

Oscar Russell Jr. says he was behind the wheel of the green Jaguar that plowed into a family of Canada geese Wednesday in the Lathrop housing development in Lincoln Park, killing six of them.

Several people who witnessed the event say it was intentional, but Russell says he was having brake issues.

Neighbors posted outrage on social media, and witnesses picked up major clues.

“We didn’t know who it was, and then we found this part here, which says Jaguar on it,” said witness Al Lopez.

CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar tracked down the green Jaguar and found it was the front parking light missing, feathers still stuck to the grill and a Bible in the dash.

Cracka Jack
06-08-2019, 05:26 AM
Prince said Canada geese and all migratory birds are federally protected.

“Anyone with malicious intent harms them is committing a federal crime,” she said.

There is a chance U.S. Fish and Wildlife could look into the case further.

Fat chance.

Master Sergeant
06-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Just had a nigger around here stomp a turtle to death. Niggers love attacking things they know can't fight back which is why we see so many posts on here about abusing the elderly, children, animals and women.

Buck Simian
06-08-2019, 09:46 AM
So he claims his brakes were malfunctioning? Why was he driving a car on the streets with bad brakes? And does he have any sort of proof he had the brakes repaired? What mechanic did he go to? I bet he can't answer any of that.

SC Anemia
06-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Motherfucker!@%^&$*@@^& :fume

I hate to hear about niggers and animals. Cracka Jack is right, this nigger wont be held accountable. Canadian Geese are migratory and federally protected....just like niggers except nothing will come of this.

Brakes my narrow white ass. If this shitskin can afford a Jaguar, he can afford a mechanic.

I really dont know understand why niggers are cruel to animals. This kind of shit is sickening to most humans and with niggers just the opposite.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2019, 01:37 PM
I know I have said it before, but I just can't understand how the liberal side of the world doesn't see the nigger for what it is. Even when they are the victim themselves, they just want to believe that it didn't happen like they saw with their own eyes.

Sandy
06-08-2019, 03:50 PM
I know I have said it before, but I just can't understand how the liberal side of the world doesn't see the nigger for what it is.

We couldn't count all the libtard groups demanding prosecution if a white guy had run over these. An animal doesn't have to be protected to result in animal cruelty charges.

MineEvolved
06-08-2019, 11:02 PM
“Anyone with malicious intent harms them is committing a federal crime,” she said.

The geese, or the niggers?

Master Sergeant
06-09-2019, 01:07 AM

Brakes my narrow white ass. If this shitskin can afford a Jaguar, he can afford a mechanic.

A real close friend of mine is a no shit certified Jaguar mechanic. He quit the dealership and opened up his own Jag service shop and made literally millions before he retired. He told me niggers would buy hooptie "Jags" and bring them by his shop and say "let me axe you a keshtin" and proceed to waste his time getting free advice on how to fix a complex repair. Just because a nigger drives a Jag, Vette, Cadillac, Porsche or any other once beautiful car doesn't mean he can afford it. Niggers ruin everything.

SC Anemia
06-09-2019, 02:39 AM
Yeah MSgt, I thought about that later. I've seen plenty of niggers buy a raggedy, run to the ground Benz or other one-time 'Luxury Sedan'. Always ones that are on their last few miles before the crusher. They be stylin an sheeit.

Ones with so many years and miles that the Blue Book doesn't even list them.

Whitey Ford
06-09-2019, 04:39 AM
A real close friend of mine is a no shit certified Jaguar mechanic. He quit the dealership and opened up his own Jag service shop and made literally millions before he retired. He told me niggers would buy hooptie "Jags" and bring them by his shop and say "let me axe you a keshtin" and proceed to waste his time getting free advice on how to fix a complex repair. Just because a nigger drives a Jag, Vette, Cadillac, Porsche or any other once beautiful car doesn't mean he can afford it. Niggers ruin everything.

Used to be a nigger that worked in the shop that I used to run who bought himself a run down, old Acura. Every day he was always 'muh Acura.' One of the guys in the shop one day just let him have it. He's was like "if one more part falls off of that bedraggled jalopy it won't be an Acura anymore, it will be demoted to a Honda." And then he pointed out that even though that dindu had owned it for six straight months, he was still flying temporary paper tags instead of getting the plates for it. I think he was about ready to chimp out at that point. LOL

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 07:26 AM

I hate to hear about niggers and animals. Cracka Jack is right, this nigger wont be held accountable. Canadian Geese are migratory and federally protected....just like niggers except nothing will come of this.

I really dont know understand why niggers are cruel to animals. This kind of shit is sickening to most humans and with niggers just the opposite.

"Canadian Geese are migratory and federally protected"

Canadian geese are federally "regulated". Not "protected". AND.....! They are quite delicious! I have ground them and made my delicious goose chili, red wine goose stew, and just fried or grilled them. The breasts are red meat just like beef, deer, etc.

"I really dont know understand why niggers are cruel to animals."

I think Master Sergeant said it best: "Because they can't fight back."