PDA

View Full Version : Magic she boon pulled over drunk screams racism

Whitey Ford
06-08-2019, 05:05 AM
Embarrassing moment Florida TV anchor, 28, makes fun of white officer's baldness and boasts about her master's degree as she is arrested for drunk driving while claiming it's racially motivated (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7103717/Black-anchorwoman-mocks-police-arrested-DUI-claims-racially-motivation.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWXxN-I6VUA&feature=youtu.be

Anchorwoman Farron Salley, 28, was arrested for a DUI in West Palm Beach, Florida on December 15, 2018
The charges were later dropped because Palm Beach County State Attorney said there was only enough evidence to arrest Salley - not enough to convict her
She returned to work at WPBF-Channel 25 after a two-month leave and apologized for her treatment of the officers, but maintained her innocence
But in bodycam footage, Salley slurs her speech and attempts to provoke white officers, mainly Officer Cameron Carver, with accusations of racism
According to the arrest report, Carver said he smelled liquor on Salley's breath and noted her eyes were bloodshot and her pupils dilated
After Carver informed Salley why he pulled her over, Salley responded: 'I don't care what you have to say' as she later admitted to having one vodka cranberry
When asked to take field sobriety tests, Salley told her fiancée, who remained near the car: 'Watch out, they may shoot you even though you're not black!'
Among other exchanges, Salley told Carver, before making fun of his male pattern baldness: 'I have a master's degree, what do you have?'

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2019, 01:54 PM
That officer has a lot of patience. I would have been hard pressed not to tell it to STFU and hit it with the electric whip. Any human would have been fired without even a chance to defend themselves.

SC Anemia
06-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Kind of hard to believe the States Attorney wouldn't press the case. Shit I barely had the patience to watch the whole video.

:whip :whip :whip :whip :whip

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 10:13 AM
The state attorney is full of shit. That was a drunk monkey. So I gotta ask- what color is he?

1. Driving at that hour without remembering to turn on your lights is an indicator, not only that, it's a violation. So there is PC covered in spades (pun intended).
2. The officer observed watery bloodshot eyes slurred speech and a strong odor of alcoholic beverages coming from her breath and person. Although it wasn't mentioned, watery bloodshot eyes typically factor in.
3. I noticed a little side to side stagger there a couple times.
4. Refusing to take FSTs (or not cooperating, same thing). That's a crime right there. You can get convicted of DUI AND Implied Consent also. That's basically a DOUBLE DUI, even though it's a separate charge.
5. The sow KNEW she was drunk. Did you hear her trying to convince the cop how great she was- I'm an upstanding, charitable blah blah blah? And the remark about the Master's Degree? When the cop said he had a Bachelors, she was clearly surprised, then attempted to relate to him. Both ploys to get him to turn his head and let her go. She tried to play on his compassion, then attempted to play the "we're just 2 good ole boy peas in a pod, so you should give me a break" ploy. I've heard it a thousand times. Fuck that shit.

I should know- Living here in rural Alaska, I have accumulated approaching 200 DUI arrests and convictions. I'm REALLY good at it. That being said, the state attorney is full of shit. Period.