PDA

View Full Version : Wigger rasta pothead busted for drugs demands 'Rastafarian Translator' in court

Whitey Ford
06-08-2019, 03:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAx-ErjvyZw&feature=youtu.be

A bond hearing in Dane County court took several bizarre turns Thursday when a founder of a Madison Rastafari church claimed he could not understand court officials.

Jesse Schworck, 39, made his initial appearance Thursday morning for drug charges after police served a search warrant at Lion of Judah House of Rastafari

“I require a translator,” Schworck said. “I only understand the language of my private society, the Rastafari society.”

After a brief back and forth over Schworck’s ability to understand Circuit Court Commissioner Mario White, Schworck was told to wait until after the other cases on the docket to be heard.

Schworck was called to the stand again approximately an hour later. Prosecutor Frank Remington read aloud the eight charges the founder faces after police allege they purchased marijuana multiple times from Schworck and fellow founder Dylan Bangert.

https://wkow.com/news/top-stories/2019/06/06/madison-rastafari-church-leader-confounds-in-initial-court-appearance/

Sandy
06-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Fine, convict him and toss him to the niggers in prison. He'll get all the brotherhood he can stand, until he can't stand any more.

SC Anemia
06-08-2019, 04:07 PM
What a dipshit. See...weed makes you stupid.

Oh, and I dont care that the commissioner was a nigger, doesn't matter, the doo rag on the idiots head needs to come off in a courtroom. The bailiff should have yanked it off.

Tar Remover
06-09-2019, 03:47 AM
What a useless piece of shit.

Ha! Judge White doesn't look all that white...…:lol

MineEvolved
06-09-2019, 07:55 PM
This would have been a great time to test out a new electronic translator, the 'Verizon Cattle Prod'....

"bzzzzttt!" 'Can ya hear me now?' "bzzzttttt!".....

Groid_Rage
06-09-2019, 11:44 PM
Jesse Schworck???

Groid_Rage
06-09-2019, 11:50 PM
What a useless piece of shit.

Ha! Judge White doesn't look all that white...…:lol
He's a white nigger

SC Anemia
06-10-2019, 12:17 AM
I've witnessed hours and hours of this retarded shit IRL and I still shake my head that people try this.
All that EVER happens is that the judge will either toss your ass in jail or adjudicate the offense himself without your participation.
Gotta wonder why these dumb asses still try this.

:facepalm

Tar Remover
06-10-2019, 12:50 AM
He's a white nigger

YES!