PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee One Of The Highest Nigg On Nigg Homicide Rates In The US

Master Sergeant
06-07-2019, 12:26 PM
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2019/05/31/tennessee-homicide-rate-statewide-national-average-ranking-high-rising/1290957001/

THANKS TO MEMPHRICA AND CHATTANIGGER NO DOUBT

Tennessee has one of the highest rates of homicides of nigger victims in the nation.

Nigger Tennesseans were killed five-and-a-half times more often than all homicide victims the U.S., when state and national rates per 100,000 residents were compared in a new study from by the nonprofit Violence Policy Center.

Tennessee's rate of nigger homicide victims in 2016 was also nearly 40% higher than the rate for nigger victims nationwide, according to the VPC study. The state was ranked eighth among states the worst nigger homicide rates in the most recent study.

Last year, Tennessee was ranked 12th.

MineEvolved
06-07-2019, 12:56 PM
This might be in part due to the fact that in Tennessee, there aren't a lot of white cucks to terrorize. Since niggers have that instinctual urge to kill, they go after each other. I approve. Wife and I are going to Gatlinburg next week for a week, I'll do some nigger reporting.

Boy
06-07-2019, 01:09 PM
The humans live WAY out in the county, where NO :gibs are to be had. Niggers gravitate toward large cities where the free :gibs are. Now that Trump is cutting off their :gibs it's only natural they would go into CAT5's and kill each other.

Chimpwhipper
06-07-2019, 01:26 PM
One of my crackas lives in Nashville...he axed me my opinion for his concealed carry piece. I told him since he's in Niggerland, nothing less than a .45. He got a Glock in that Coon Stopper

Master Sergeant
06-07-2019, 01:40 PM
^^^ A friend of mine bought a Glock from a pawn store that was actually stolen from the pawn store, used in a crime, confiscated as evidence then returned to the pawn store after the trial. The owner told my friend that it was stolen by a nigger, shot a nigger in his ass and killed another nigger. He named it "green eyes" for it's night sights.

SC Anemia
06-07-2019, 01:42 PM
^^^ A friend of mine bought a Glock from a pawn store that was actually stolen from the pawn store, used in a crime, confiscated as evidence then returned to the pawn store after the trial. The owner told my friend that it was stolen by a nigger, shot a nigger in his ass and killed another nigger. He named it "green eyes" for it's night sights.

Cracka Jack
06-07-2019, 02:05 PM
“The only way you would minimize the amount of violent crimes is if you invest in the same things people have been asking for, for quite sometime, like quality education, gainful employment, equitable access to health care," Fisher said.

This nonsense is really getting tiresome.

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 02:31 AM
This nonsense is really getting tiresome.

It sure as fuck is. And LOATHSOME.

Tar Remover
06-12-2019, 02:31 AM
The humans live WAY out in the county, where NO :gibs are to be had. Niggers gravitate toward large cities where the free :gibs are. Now that Trump is cutting off their :gibs it's only natural they would go into CAT5's and kill each other.

AND! They have my heartfelt blessing to continue doing so.