PDA

View Full Version : F*ck you and Donald Trump, nigga!

Whitey Ford
06-03-2019, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csjsr7k5rpg

SC Anemia
06-03-2019, 11:07 PM
OK, so I'm going to log off now and go break something. :fume

MineEvolved
06-04-2019, 12:14 AM
I'm willing to bet REAL MONEY not a single nigger you find, or a homosexual, for that matter, can tell you with any accuracy ONE FUCKING THING Trump has done to either of those two demographics. If anything, the fortunes of both groups has risen. Black employment is down, they're being freed from prison, LGBTQadinfinitum enjoy the usual protections. POTUS hasn't done shit to either group that I would describe as either detrimental or significant. Fucking retards.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-04-2019, 08:38 AM
I'm willing to bet REAL MONEY not a single nigger you find, or a homosexual, for that matter, can tell you with any accuracy ONE FUCKING THING Trump has done to either of those two demographics. If anything, the fortunes of both groups has risen. Black employment is down, they're being freed from prison, LGBTQadinfinitum enjoy the usual protections. POTUS hasn't done shit to either group that I would describe as either detrimental or significant. Fucking retards.

Any time you ask one of those groups or their liberal slave masters to show some proof all they can do is point to some study done by salon.com or some ultra liberal university. They selectively pick the people they poll to generate the results they want. Then when these media outlets see a "victim" who is nigger or any protected part of LGBTQWERTY+-*/=1/2pi , they go ballistic. But reverse that? We all know how that turns out.

Boy
06-04-2019, 08:50 AM
That nigger is just all pissed off because Trump killed his EBT :gibs

Tar Remover
06-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Any time you ask one of those groups or their liberal slave masters to show some proof all they can do is point to some study done by salon.com or some ultra liberal university. They selectively pick the people they poll to generate the results they want. Then when these media outlets see a "victim" who is nigger or any protected part of LGBTQWERTY+-*/=1/2pi , they go ballistic. But reverse that? We all know how that turns out.

Yeah, or they read an article in that leftist shit rag Politico.

Tar Remover
06-05-2019, 07:01 AM
HA!HA! That nigger went to jail and the other idiot got cracked in the head with a skate board! That's funny shit right there.:nelson