PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats toddler with brick, leaving her for dead in recycling bin

Groid_Rage
06-03-2019, 09:06 AM
The upside is the vic is a turdler
The down side it is still living and the ape should have put her in a regular trash bin

Police were called to a neighborhood in Miami Gardens at about 6 p.m. Thursday after a neighbor reported seeing Bernard beating the girl with a brick inside of a recycling bin.
Family members say Bernard is a relative who is mentally unstable. (only a fucking nigger, there are tons of loons in my family and the worst they might do is tease a little kid)
The girl was being watched by her grandmother who told police she was babysitting the child when she lost track of her. (Aren't those nigger nanas awesome? She was prolly getting her weave adjusted)
:bat
https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2019/05/05/florida-man-beat-year-old-girl-with-brick-inside-bin-police-say/

Sandy
06-03-2019, 10:22 AM
If the niglet is now brain-damaged or severely deformed, how could you tell the difference from how it was before?

jenkemfactory
06-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Can't even keep track of it all. Several similar stories of niggers trash bagging their bastards happened in the past weeks.

Buck Simian
06-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Nigger beats, rapes, injures, kills niglet, meanwhile water is still wet and the wind still blows. Same thing just a different day.

Ignatow
06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Problem is, decent humans will pay for the niggers's NU education, and the niglet's hospitalization. There's a cheaper way...

Master Sergeant
06-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Why would you want to recycle a Nigger?

Bottle_of_Hate
06-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Why would you want to recycle a Nigger?

Piniata for the blind people.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2019, 06:03 PM
I hate stories like this that end with the niglet surviving.

I swear to the Sweet White Christ, niglets are like cockroaches.

Tar Remover
06-04-2019, 12:02 AM
"Family members say Bernard is a relative who is mentally unstable." Well, since niggers are mentally unstable anyways...… he must be EXTRA fucked up...