PDA

View Full Version : Chimpers forgive me, for I have sinned by accidentally buying a nigger product

Sandy
06-02-2019, 12:13 PM
The other day I bought some shaving gel that the supermarket had on closeout. It's supposed to help prevent razor bumps. Then in a different light, I realized the front of the tube shows a dark image of a smiling nigger! You can barely see it.

I didn't have the receipt anymore, and it was only $1, so I was just going to toss it. Then I had a better idea: I took some Wite Out and drew a little noose.

Boy
06-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Lucky you didn't accidentally use it, or you would have gotten AIDS...

Bottle_of_Hate
06-02-2019, 02:02 PM
There is some nice DNR lands I go to that allow shooting in the gravel pit. I usually go to the dollar store and buy up a case of them. I am easily amused so seeing a can of shaving cream explode when shot is good for a cheap laugh.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Your sin is forgiven Mr. Sandman. Say 3 "I hate niggers" while kissing a .45 round and sin no more.:lol

Buck Simian
06-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Its getting to where niggers are on every product package or advertisement, just to show us that they are "Just Like Us". You can't avoid it anymore. Buy a bar of soap and there is a nigger on the wrapper. Buy a pair of pants and there is a nigger on the label, buy a power tool and there is a nigger on the box, buy a toy for a childs birthday and there is a picture of a nigger playing with it. For 13% of the population those fucks seem to show up everywhere.

Sandy
06-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Its getting to where niggers are on every product package or advertisement, just to show us that they are "Just Like Us". You can't avoid it anymore. Buy a bar of soap and there is a nigger on the wrapper. Buy a pair of pants and there is a nigger on the label, buy a power tool and there is a nigger on the box, buy a toy for a childs birthday and there is a picture of a nigger playing with it. For 13% of the population those fucks seem to show up everywhere.

I especially can't stand the battery powered vehicles showing grinning niglets on the package. They probably think they're stealing them and are fleeing the police.

The way things are going, niggers will eventually be featured on suntan lotion bottles.

Ignatow
06-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Yep, a lot of products have nigger mascots or endorsements. So far, I've never yet seen a box of spaghetti with a nigger on it. But BBQ sauce, there's a nigger who says he's a cook, Stubbs. No boy, you're not a cook, you're a nigger!

Tar Remover
06-04-2019, 01:36 AM
I especially can't stand the battery powered vehicles showing grinning niglets on the package. They probably think they're stealing them and are fleeing the police.

The way things are going, niggers will eventually be featured on suntan lotion bottles.:lmao

jenkemfactory
06-04-2019, 01:41 AM
awe dang, show us.