PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beaten up in bar fight in front of his coalburner

Whitey Ford
06-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Hate crime charges filed in fight at Florida bar that began with 'Africa Day' remark
'There's one African-American that's being beat to a pulp,' 911 caller says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajNBRrzfWI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/hate-crime-charges-filed-in-fight-at-florida-bar-that-began-with-africa-day-remark

jenkemfactory
06-02-2019, 08:44 AM
If I was there, I would stand around and make a video and do nothing about it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Nigger picked a fight with the wrong YTs. That boy on the left doesn't look like somebody to mess with.

MineEvolved
06-02-2019, 02:24 PM
This sounds like the same kind of situation that happened in Greece, nigger rolled into the wrong place, and opened its mouth to the wrong crowd.

SC Anemia
06-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Does the 911 operator sound like a down low buck or what? Sounds gay as fuck to me. Either way,

"There's one African-American that's being beat to a pulp,' 911 caller says"

No, she added "by a bunch of rednecks". They conveniently left that part out. This was already adjudicated even before the cops arrived.

:fume

Cat fur allergic
06-02-2019, 05:12 PM
This sounds like the same kind of situation that happened in Greece, nigger rolled into the wrong place, and opened its mouth to the wrong crowd.

Typical niggers, i knew always start fights and claim to be the victims when they get beat up. All the niggers in school were like this. They punch me and I beat them up. They ran to the YT liberal teachers. I get suspended.

Cat fur allergic
06-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Does the 911 operator sound like a down low buck or what? Sounds gay as fuck to me. Either way,

"There's one African-American that's being beat to a pulp,' 911 caller says"

No, she added "by a bunch of rednecks". They conveniently left that part out. This was already adjudicated even before the cops arrived.

:fume

Don't go to liberal joints, full of cucks.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-02-2019, 07:37 PM
It is hard to say what happened here because as usual the story is void of details other than the narrative of racist evil YT. I would like to beleive the nigger was running its mouth but we wont ever know. These guys shouldn't have ganged up on this nigger. They should have known better. Even if the nigger had a gun, it was 3 on 1 so that is instant hate crime. By the way, as if I need to ask you guys. Why do we NEVER see hate crime charges applied to niggers doing this to white people?

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Yeah.... I'm sure we aren't getting the whole story here......:bshit