PDA

View Full Version : AirBnB host throws nigger "monkeys" out of her property

Whitey Ford
06-02-2019, 05:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qutQjQwXk3Q&feature=youtu.be

Nigger complains that:

This evening we unfortunately had the unpleasant encounter of experiencing a racist @airbnb host. She put us out at 2:30am in the morning, only after calling us racial slurs such as monkeys and criminals.

Boy
06-02-2019, 11:05 AM
:lmao Miss Monkey can't stay on the couch... I can't stop laughing :lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
06-02-2019, 11:22 AM
She is pretty brave. I am surprised they didn't gang rape and murder her. Now she knows that 2:30am is the same a 7pm to humans.

jenkemfactory
06-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Don't do airbnb. not worth it.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Oh yes! I love it! BRAVE girl, not taking one ounce of shit from those niggers!:lol

Sandy
06-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Don't do airbnb. not worth it.

I've been seeing commercials for renting out your car in the same way. It wouldn't matter if I had 100 extra cars sitting around, I wouldn't even trust a human stranger to rent and return it. Could you imagine if a nigger shows up, and the terms say you can't decline? The nigger might disappear with your car, not return it and claim a carjacking, forge a title and sell it, use it as a robbery getaway vehicle, smash it to pieces and never pay up, return it with muh dikk secretions all over, or at the least, make copies of your key. Basically the same dangers behind letting a nigger use your real estate: you might as well prepare to report damages to your insurance company.

Cat fur allergic
06-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Too bad there isn't a option to opt out of niggers and crappy people on airbnb. You can tell a mile away!!