PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Gives His AIDS Stick a Workout in the Hood

Boy
06-01-2019, 12:36 PM
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. A Springfield man accused of recklessly spreading H-I-V was in court Friday morning. Marcus Price is being held in the Greene County jail, and appeared for the first time in Greene County Circuit Court, pleading not guilty to two felony charges.

Marcus Price was arrested and charged in February for recklessly infecting a woman with HIV, then offering her money to drop the charges. Police say the woman met Price online, had sex with him, and later ended up in the hospital, testing positive for HIV.

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Many-seek-HIV-testing-after-Springfield-man-is-accused-of-recklessly-spreading-virus-510681341.html?fbclid=IwAR2O4SxtIDMRXKrr253Un2oGgm HJybFCBSVjeKlcDJtfHgI9nbhCF2gbjFo

Master Sergeant
06-01-2019, 01:07 PM
Basically every nigger does this he just doesn't he got duh Aids.

SC Anemia
06-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Police say the woman met Price online, had sex with him, and later ended up in the hospital, testing positive for HIV.

Tough shit. Play nigger games, win nigger prizes. Was likely a sow or burner so either way....yawn. :snack

Police reports say Price has been HIV positive since at least December 2010, but he didn't tell the woman. Now, Springfield Police say they have a total of seven reports against him.

:bert

Bottle_of_Hate
06-01-2019, 01:36 PM
It sounds like he was trying to start a little Africa right at home. This kind of TNB is no different than if he were back in the muddaland. It is also probably how it contracted AIDS in the first place. "Reckless" breeding is the only way niggers know ow to do it. They would hump a fire hydrant if they could.

Whitey Ford
06-01-2019, 10:56 PM
LOL @ the title of this thread. I swear I almost fell off my chair laughing. :rofl

This nigger should move to Cali. It's no longer illegal to knowingly expose someone to HIV there. So progressive.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Damn.... I've completely ran out of "fucks" to give.

Master Sergeant
06-03-2019, 09:25 AM
LOL @ the title of this thread. I swear I almost fell off my chair laughing. :rofl

This nigger should move to Cali. It's no longer illegal to knowingly expose someone to HIV there. So progressive.

I loved that title too, Aids Stick gets me everytime.

Tar Remover
06-04-2019, 12:05 AM

Yeah, that IS a good one!:lol