PDA

View Full Version : Dear White Women: Come To Dinner So You Can Be Shamed For Your Racism.

MineEvolved
05-31-2019, 04:41 PM
Our mission is simple - reveal the naked truth about RACISM in America and YOUR COMPLICITY as white women. This isn’t the stuff of Trump, the KKK and Nazis. That’s easy, it’s obvious and denouncing it requires almost nothing of white folks. What’s hard? Looking at yourself in the mirror and acknowledging that, as a white person in America, you are an active participant in upholding white supremacy.

That's right, ladies....your mere EXISTENCE makes you a racist. Shame on you.

This webrant sounds suspiciously like an indictment against coalburners. No mention of men here. Can't us white men be racist for simply being white, too?

I'll bet these raging dyke sows expect the white woman to HOST the dinner, too...

https://race2dinner.com/

SC Anemia
05-31-2019, 08:42 PM
Anyone have a burner email address and want to make reservations for dinner? :lol

https://race2dinner.com/dinner

Bottle_of_Hate
05-31-2019, 09:12 PM
I was crusing youtube and came across an interview Ben Shapiro did on this. Niggers were litteraly saying that it is impossible for a nigger to be racist and that YT was racist just because he was born white. Basicly because if you are white, you instantly have an advantage which is actualy quite the opposite in every situation from college admissions, to jobs, and everything else where "diversity" is more important than qualifactions. Niggers can't even be denid a loan but it is also racist to give a nigger with a 550 credit score a high interest loan with required down payment and mortgage insurance.

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 05:51 AM
I just submitted a message to the head sheboon in charge. I used the following info-
Name: Jen Crowe
email- whiteisright@yahoo.com
Subject: Nope.

I sent it. Don't know if it went through or not...… I hope so. Fuckin' apes.

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 05:55 AM
"Looking at yourself in the mirror and acknowledging that, as a white person in America, you are an active participant in upholding white supremacy."

That's hilarious....

Looking at your shit colored face in the mirror and acknowledging that, as a black shit skinned knuckle dragging sheboon primate, you are an active participant in TNB, AIDS circulation, crime, degeneracy and upholding the stench of your obsolete, worthless race.

There. Fixed it. I can't even measure how much I hate niggers.

Sandy
06-01-2019, 07:30 AM
Anyone have a burner email address and want to make reservations for dinner? :lol

https://race2dinner.com/dinner

Guerrilla Mail. :)

MineEvolved
06-02-2019, 02:47 AM
I just submitted a message to the head sheboon in charge. I used the following info-
Name: Jen Crowe
email- whiteisright@yahoo.com
Subject: Nope.

I sent it. Don't know if it went through or not...… I hope so. Fuckin' apes.

Jen Crowe..... :potd