PDA

View Full Version : Nigglet chimpout on a bus, gets kicked off. Media and "mom" blame bus driver!

Cat fur allergic
05-30-2019, 03:45 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/students-kicked-off-bus-race-vermont-123236715.html

Mom says bus driver kicked off students — including a 5-year-old — because of their race

I"m sorry you're a nigger!

Bottle_of_Hate
05-30-2019, 09:08 PM
I read the full article and not just the one posted by Yahoo. It wasn't only black kids getting kicked off the bus. They were jumping all over the place, banging on windows, and screaming like they were on fire. Riding on the bus is not a right as much as anyone, nigger or otherwise thinks it is. If their hell spawn isn't going to sit in the seat and behave, they can walk their fat asses home instead. At one point I thought people were wising up to the "because I'm black" lie but it seems as though we are losing progress. The algorithms used by these sites push the leftist ideals to the top of the results normally.

SC Anemia
05-30-2019, 11:29 PM
I read the full article and not just the one posted by Yahoo. It wasn't only black kids getting kicked off the bus. They were jumping all over the place, banging on windows, and screaming like they were on fire. Riding on the bus is not a right as much as anyone, nigger or otherwise thinks it is. If their hell spawn isn't going to sit in the seat and behave, they can walk their fat asses home instead. At one point I thought people were wising up to the "because I'm black" lie but it seems as though we are losing progress. The algorithms used by these sites push the leftist ideals to the top of the results normally.

All of this ^^^^ plus it's not a school bus provided by the school district. Public transit is a whole different ball of wax. Maybe the school doesn't have buses but rather provides bus vouchers or passes to students. It's a ride voucher not a pass to act like a nigger.

Tar Remover
05-31-2019, 03:37 AM
Worthless apes.

Sandy
05-31-2019, 09:59 AM
How niggerized is Vermont getting?! First they caused trouble on the bus, and now they're going to demand gibs. You know it was a lot more than "clapping" and "singing."

The public transportation system based in Burlington, Vt. has come under the scrutiny of parents after one mother claimed a driver forced students of color on their way home from school off of a bus. The Green Mountain Transit has since launched an investigation regarding the incident.

"These children just experienced something that was scary, sad, and confusing and unjust," Rebecca Mack, a parent of two of the students reportedly told to exit bus 914, told NBC5.

She believes that the bus driver, transporting Edmunds Elementary and Edmunds Middle School students, had targeted students based on the color of their skin.

According to Mack, at least 17 students were ejected from the bus by the driver, with the youngest student being only 5 years old. Mack claims that all of the students involved were students of color who were clapping their hands and singing along to a song in the back of the bus before the driver ejected them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/students-kicked-off-bus-race-vermont-123236715.html

Boy
05-31-2019, 10:05 AM
Including a 5-year-old

Who the fuck puts a 5 year old on a bus..... Niggers!!!

The real story, what Yahoo won't tell you.....

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2019/05/29/green-mountain-transit-driver-broke-protocol-but-actions-werent-race-based

SC Anemia
05-31-2019, 10:44 AM
"Because they were clapping their hands and singing"

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-31-2019, 12:01 PM
How niggerized is Vermont getting?!

Well, they do elect a Communist to the Senate, so there you go.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Well, they do elect a Communist to the Senate, so there you go.

Yep! Sperm Burpin' Bernie.

Groid_Rage
06-03-2019, 08:53 AM
They need to use prison buses for the Apefreaken "students"

Tar Remover
06-04-2019, 12:07 AM
They need to use prison buses for the Apefreaken "students"

And then drive it off a cliff. Like those muff munchers in CA.