PDA

View Full Version : Coal burners nigglet swallows a magnet. Gov bans them all!

Cat fur allergic
05-29-2019, 04:22 PM
No wonder we don't' have magnet toys like these anymore :(.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YIH2RTC2l8

Cracka Jack
05-29-2019, 06:47 PM
30+ years ago my dad hired a skinny 18 year old buck that was on the bottom end of the nigger bell curve. (I think he was getting government money to hire it. He quickly realized the folly.) So this nigger decides to stick tiny little watch batteries in each ear canal....... The old man had to play a real life version of the game Operation with tweezers to get them out.

:bert

If they ban the magnets, the Chinese should invent new toys. Skittles colored, grape flavored polonium BB's. :lol Label the box with some Wakanda bullshit, and make them easy to steal.

Rape Ape
05-29-2019, 06:50 PM
30+ years ago my dad hired a skinny 18 year old buck that was on the bottom end of the nigger bell curve. (I think he was getting government money to hire it. He quickly realized the folly.) So this nigger decides to stick tiny little watch batteries in each ear canal....... The old man had to play a real life version of the game Operation with tweezers to get them out.

:bert

If they ban the magnets, the Chinese should invent new toys. Skittles colored, grape flavored polonium BB's. :lol Label the box with some Wakanda bullshit, and make them easy to steal.

Depleted uranium lawn darts with picture-instructions to throw them straight up in the air and watch. :lmao

Cracka Jack
05-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Depleted uranium lawn darts with picture-instructions to throw them straight up in the air and watch. :lmao

Funny you mention that. When I was 9 or 10 I was at a gun show with dad. Someone had these little anti personell "bombs" called Lazy Dogs that they dropped from planes during WWII.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazy_Dog_%28bomb%29

I wanted to buy one, but the old man said, "NO! You'll throw it up in the air and it will come done and pierce your skull!!!"

He was probably right... as usual. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-29-2019, 07:52 PM
Lazy Dogs are pretty cool.

SC Anemia
05-29-2019, 08:18 PM
Farmers have been tossing magnets down the throats of cows forever. It's because they eat nails, screws, tiny bits of wire and all sorts of stuff when they graze.

I'm not sure what good would come from tossing one down a niglets maw though.

Cracka Jack
05-29-2019, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure what good would come from tossing one down a niglets maw though.

Probably nails, screws, tiny bits of wire and all sorts of stuff. All stolen.