PDA

View Full Version : Grandma knows how to handle unruly niggers who trespass

Whitey Ford
05-29-2019, 02:09 AM
Viral video: Mississippi campground worker holding gun confronts couple (https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2019/05/28/video-mississippi-campground-worker-holding-gun-confronts-couple/1257434001/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sXe_a0eJ64&feature=youtu.be

In the video recorded on Sunday, a woman wearing a KOA t-shirt and holding a gun in her right hand, tells a couple to leave because they didn’t have a reservation, WCBI reported. The couple said they were told at the front office they did not need a reservation to be at the lake.

Ignatow
05-29-2019, 03:22 AM
IF she didn't have the gun, the two niggers would've brutalized her, 100%. Niggers are cowards, They pick on the weak/old, until the weak has a gun.

Sandy
05-29-2019, 10:07 AM
IF she didn't have the gun, the two niggers would've brutalized her, 100%. Niggers are cowards, They pick on the weak/old, until the weak has a gun.

Want to bet she carries because of experience more than preparation? Those aren't the first dindus she's encountered.

The coddlers are making her out to be violent and aggressive, they won't go there, blah blah. If I were a campground user, I'd actually feel a lot safer there, knowing someone had no hesitation to pull a gun on trespassers. Niggers were just going to use the lake, huh. No reservation means they were going to go around stealing anything they could carry.

Rape Ape
05-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Putting the gun away was not a smart move, as near as that baboon was to her.

Boy
05-29-2019, 11:30 AM
Private Campgrounds Kampgrounds of America Inc

The niggers knew they weren't suppose to be there, but then again they're niggers and never follow the rules.

BTW: She needs to step up her game to an AR15

Tar Remover
05-30-2019, 04:38 AM

The niggers knew they weren't suppose to be there, but then again they're niggers and never follow the rules.

Agreed. Even an AK.

Whitey Ford
06-02-2019, 08:32 PM

The funny thing is, since when do niggers go camping? The closest niggers ever come to camping is living in a tent on skid row, and that don't count. I can't recall once encountering a nigger once in any camping area, they don't like the outdoors. That's one of the great things about the Great Outdoors: there's no niggers there.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 08:49 PM
The funny thing is, since when do niggers go camping? The closest niggers ever come to camping is living in a tent on skid row, and that don't count. I can't recall once encountering a nigger once in any camping area, they don't like the outdoors. That's one of the great things about the Great Outdoors: there's no niggers there.

Exactly. Snakes and rats or anything that LOOKS like a rat scares the SHIT out of stupid niggers.