PDA

View Full Version : God damn niggers having a party next to me :(. They don't even live here.

Cat fur allergic
05-23-2019, 08:11 PM
But there is a ware house, that the owners aren't around. They use their loading docks as parking etc...So they park their cars and have their party at the side walk.

Besides the noise, I'll find a ton of garbage next to me and thanks to the wind, I'll be cleaning it up. Cops won't do shit because they are having their party on NYC streets. Illegal party at that.

Already hearing beer bottle breaking and hitting the side walk NYC cops don't do a thing cause, its nigger families and they don't play music. But they talk louder than the damn music!

At first I thought it was the YT warehouse owners having a party. When they do and they do it on their roofs etc.. I look nobody was there. Than I peek over at the side walk. Horde of niggers.

Cat fur allergic
05-23-2019, 08:36 PM
Just found out from my mom, apparently a nigger died. The Catholic church is hosting the funeral and the niggers having the party is related to that church related activity.

SC Anemia
05-23-2019, 10:08 PM
Just found out from my mom, apparently a nigger died. The Catholic church is hosting the funeral and the niggers having the party is related to that church related activity.

That means there's a good chance of :traybat

NotThatGuy
05-24-2019, 01:17 AM
This is so easy.

Find a payphone or a burner phone, get two pieces of wood together as well. Call 911 and say "SHOTS FIRED AT THIS ADDRESS! (slap wood together usually 2x4's over and over)" and hang up. Party over and done.

nigfreewisconsin
05-24-2019, 10:55 AM
This is so easy.

Find a payphone or a burner phone, get two pieces of wood together as well. Call 911 and say "SHOTS FIRED AT THIS ADDRESS! (slap wood together usually 2x4's over and over)" and hang up. Party over and done.

Good idea. I'll have to try that sometime! My neighborhood has been looking a bit darker lately, and sounding a lot louder.

Boy
05-24-2019, 12:15 PM
This is so easy.

Better watch out with that one, the cops can trace the "burner" phone within a few meters. So if you do this, you best get rid of that phone and it better have NO finger prints on it or DNA on it either.

Master Sergeant
05-25-2019, 11:38 AM
Burner phone? Does it fuck niggers too? :rofl:rofl

Cat fur allergic
05-25-2019, 03:29 PM
Update 2 black bags of garbage. Thank the gods, its inside the bags, So far nothing is flowing it to my side lol.

Tar Remover
05-25-2019, 08:30 PM
Burner phone? Does it fuck niggers too? :rofl:rofl:rofl:lmao:lol