PDA

View Full Version : KKK rally causes business to close and niggers to go apeshit

Buck Simian
05-23-2019, 12:07 PM
A KKK rally scheduled for May 25th in Dayton, Ohio is causing the city to shut down bus service, close off busy downtown streets and order dozens of businesses to close for the day. Oh and of course niggers and nigger lovers are losing their minds over it. Not to mention the fat pig mayor encouraging people to stay home and stay safe from the danger. What danger? Danger from niggers who will use this rally as a excuse to attack white people over this, that is the real danger. One would think a F5 Tornado was coming through.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/what-businesses-buildings-and-streets-are-closed-for-kkk-rally-dayton/tuMSlEAOkdvOqTCn1A7VnJ/

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/breaking-news/dayton-mayor-asks-public-stay-out-downtown-during-kkk-rally/fcEaLHQbFgXhnHNmgy0CMM/

animal mother
05-23-2019, 01:41 PM
Probably 15 or 20 dipshits will show up for this “rally” but they shut the whole town down because racist.

Whitey Ford
05-23-2019, 03:26 PM
The niggers are probably mad because the local Popeye's and KFC are shutting down for a day.
Muh chigguns. Dems raycisss!

Rape Ape
05-23-2019, 05:32 PM
The KKK is obsolete. These days, niggers have been allowed to go completely ape. (i.e. back to their natural behavior) They kill each other faster than the Klan could have ever hoped to lynch them. So why bother getting in trouble? Just sit back, pop some popcorn, and watch the niggers on the evening news doing some GOOD.

Case in point, in Chicago, they're already up to 167 day-ed niggers made good. And it's not even Summer yet. :lmao

MineEvolved
05-23-2019, 06:48 PM
OMG, you should see the trolling on the local Nextdoor app boards I'm currently engaged in over this buffoonery...I'm close to the issue because of my family member cop who is forced to work this weekend because of this Klown Kar Klan nonsense. What I find interesting is that this entire episode has been used as a cover to get 10 new surveillance cameras installed in the downtown area without the citizenry fussing about it too much. I don't like citizen spying, no matter the reason.

SC Anemia
05-23-2019, 06:59 PM
The real problem as I see it is that niggers being niggers, the opportunistic pariah that they are, will overreact to a Klan presence because that's a perfect excuse. They'll chimp, stir up the shit, maybe set a car or two on fire and if they're lucky...loot a liquor store.

I hope DPD stays ahead of the shines, tags and bags the uppity ones and stomps down any bongo party before it starts.

In reality, they don't care fuck-all about the Klan. Just another excuse to nig.

eyeznteef
05-25-2019, 06:08 PM
Dayton was a nice city many years ago. Now it's another city Ruined By Niggers.

Tar Remover
05-25-2019, 08:14 PM
Why do these articles insist on saying stupid shit like "Hate is not one of our values..." How the fuck do they know if I hate anything or not? What, I'm not supposed to hate anything? Tough shit. I hate niggers, and I find LOTS of value in that. Stupid.

Buck Simian
05-25-2019, 08:31 PM
And it all went down just as I thought it would. Around 20ish KKK members giving a small speech with thousands of niggers and coddlers screaming bloody murder. Had it not been for the police, barricades and fence put up those "peaceful" anti-KKK protesters would have ripped the Klan members to shreds. Kind of shows who the violent ones really are.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/today-kkk-rally-disrupt-services-test-dayton-unity-campaign/rbhb874czMR8DnxU1t2HXP/

Bottle_of_Hate
05-29-2019, 07:41 PM
Never been a huge fan of the KKK. Many members are just idiots that take the liberal bait every time. They hate niggers but can't articulate why. The groups are so small these days either way. The way the liberal media paints it as if everyone who doesn't vote democrat is KKK, NAZI, white supremist, Trump supporter, etc.

SC Anemia
05-29-2019, 08:27 PM
I dont have much of an opinion on the Klan either way. I have read though that they were much, much different way back when.
For instance if you were a wife beater, a drunk or a scumbag who didn't pay his bills... you could get a friendly, personal talking to by the Klan. They'd refresh your memory about how civilized, God fearing white men dont behave that way.

That, I would support.

Oh yeah, someone should have kicked this fag right in his mangina.

Tar Remover
05-30-2019, 04:26 AM
I dont have much of an opinion on the Klan either way. I have read though that they were much, much different way back when.
For instance if you were a wife beater, a drunk or a scumbag who didn't pay his bills... you could get friendly, personal talking to by the Klan. They'd refresh your memory about how civilized, God fearing white men dont behave that way.

That, I would support.

Oh yeah, someone should have kicked this fag right in his mangina.

I think someone already did...:lol

Sandy
05-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Never been a huge fan of the KKK. Many members are just idiots that take the liberal bait every time. They hate niggers but can't articulate why. The groups are so small these days either way. The way the liberal media paints it as if everyone who doesn't vote democrat is KKK, NAZI, white supremist, Trump supporter, etc.

The Klan would have burned crosses to frighten off the Catholic and Jewish members of my family tree, if we'd lived down south. Something I have always appreciated about Chimpout and the Plantations is that we aren't a white supremacist site. We aren't like other sites that claim to bash niggers but then go into bullshit like racial purity, and on the original Chimpout we had a smilie "Stormfront is that way ->".

Bottle_of_Hate
05-30-2019, 08:39 PM
The Klan would have burned crosses to frighten off the Catholic and Jewish members of my family tree, if we'd lived down south. Something I have always appreciated about Chimpout and the Plantations is that we aren't a white supremacist site. We aren't like other sites that claim to bash niggers but then go into bullshit like racial purity, and on the original Chimpout we had a smilie "Stormfront is that way ->".

Pretty much. I have heard arguments that the Klan has done some things to serve justice to niggers in the past and that may be true. Overall they seem to lack clarity. Blindly hating everyone is exactly what gives the left the ammo they need to shut down legitimate arguments against niggers.

AFN_Weasel
05-31-2019, 01:14 AM
One would think a F5 Tornado was coming through.

Dayton was a nice city many years ago. Now it's another city Ruined By Niggers.

Just a few days after these comments were posted, tornadoes actually did go through Dayton. All the news coverage I saw was of niggers describing the damage to their nests!