PDA

View Full Version : The Last Slabeship Has Been Found. In Alabama. On A River.

MineEvolved
05-22-2019, 10:26 PM
Pretty sure no will want THIS symbol of oppressive slabery moved, destroyed, or otherwise placed out of sight. Strange how National Geographic, renowned worldwide for stunning photography from places like the Congo, Antarctica, and the ocean floor, can't seem to provide a picture of said slabeship lying at the bottom of a well-navigated and mapped American river. Not even a rusty chain, or some legirons? Can't wait for these race-hustlers to roll out an intact logbook from the captain...

The schooner Clotilda—the last known ship to bring enslaved Africans to America’s shores—has been discovered in a remote arm of Alabama’s Mobile River following an intensive yearlong search by marine archaeologists.

"Descendants of the Clotilda survivors have dreamed of this discovery for generations," says Lisa Demetropoulos Jones, executive director of the Alabama Historical Commission (AHC) and the State Historic Preservation Officer. "We’re thrilled to announce that their dream has finally come true."

The captives who arrived aboard Clotilda were the last of an estimated 389,000 Africans delivered into bondage in mainland America from the early 1600s to 1860. Thousands of vessels were involved in the transatlantic trade, but very few slave wrecks have ever been found.

Still waiting for someone to tell me how 389,000 pieces of farm equipment became 40 million 'victims'.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/last-american-slave-ship-is-discovered-in-alabama/ar-AABKIR0#image=AABKIR0_1|3

SC Anemia
05-22-2019, 10:34 PM
I'd be willing to ante up for a recovery and restoration effort as long as they fill it back up and send the fucker back.

Sandy
05-23-2019, 10:35 AM
I'd be willing to ante up for a recovery and restoration effort as long as they fill it back up and send the fucker back.

I think this is the same one someone posted a few years ago. Instant classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8

Rape Ape
05-23-2019, 10:43 AM
Was it full of rockfish skulls, a.k.a. bowling balls? :lol

Boy
05-23-2019, 11:46 AM
Here's what they claim they found, a row of rotten wood sunken in the mud. Watch the niggers and libtard nigger coddlers turn it into a historical site and museum.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/last-slave-ship-africa-id-d-alabama-coast-officials-say-n1009076

Cracka Jack
05-23-2019, 04:23 PM
Still waiting for someone to tell me how 389,000 pieces of farm equipment became 40 million 'victims'.

LBJ

Cracka Jack
05-23-2019, 04:28 PM
"Descendants of the Clotilda survivors have dreamed of this discovery for generations," says Lisa Demetropoulos Jones,

So... they know which boat their stone age ancestors were shipped in on, but they don't know who their father is... Ok....

SC Anemia
05-23-2019, 07:08 PM
So... they know which boat their stone age ancestors were shipped in on, but they don't know who their father is... Ok....

:rofl

Whitey Ford
05-24-2019, 12:09 AM
Pretty sure no will want THIS symbol of oppressive slabery moved, destroyed, or otherwise placed out of sight. Strange how National Geographic, renowned worldwide for stunning photography from places like the Congo, Antarctica, and the ocean floor, can't seem to provide a picture of said slabeship lying at the bottom of a well-navigated and mapped American river. Not even a rusty chain, or some legirons? Can't wait for these race-hustlers to roll out an intact logbook from the captain...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/last-american-slave-ship-is-discovered-in-alabama/ar-AABKIR0#image=AABKIR0_1|3

This book talks a lot about slavery and slave ships and whatnot. The manifests and cargo inventories of slave ships are pretty much well preserved and documented. It was a handful of ethnic Portuguese sailors out of New England, Rhode Island, that imported the vast bulk of all those niggers.
https://archive.org/details/SoraStevenSecretSocietiesOfAmericasEliteFromTheKni ghtsTemplarToSkullAndBones/page/n11

The truth about slavery is that there were only 300K slaves in America at peak slavery. Only 1.2% of Americans even owned slaves. And most of the african slaves that arrived in the new world went to South America, only like 5% even came to North America. That vast bulk of niggers in America today immigrated here far after slavery was abolished and never even had an enslaved ancestor. STFU, niggers!

MineEvolved
05-24-2019, 12:13 AM
The truth about slavery is that there were only 300K slaves in America at peak slavery. Only 1.2% of Americans even owned slaves. And most of the african slaves that arrived in the new world went to South America, only like 5% even came to North America. That vast bulk of niggers in America today immigrated here far after slavery was abolished and never even had an enslaved ancestor. STFU, niggers!

Have any source material showing those numbers? I'd love to use it in my arguments here locally.

Ignatow
05-24-2019, 03:09 AM
How would the manifests be written? Ship, Amistad. Contents: nigger, buck, negro, darkies, real dark, little nigger, ugly sow, etc. How can they tell them apart. They all look ugly to me, unfit to be with humans.

eyeznteef
05-25-2019, 06:01 PM

:rofl

How would the manifests be written? Ship, Amistad. Contents: nigger, buck, negro, darkies, real dark, little nigger, ugly sow, etc. How can they tell them apart. They all look ugly to me, unfit to be with humans.

:happynig

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 06:12 AM
So... they know which boat their stone age ancestors were shipped in on, but they don't know who their father is... Ok....:rofl:lmao

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 06:15 AM

Item 1: 250 living piles of stinking, black shit.:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
06-01-2019, 10:11 AM
This book talks a lot about slavery and slave ships and whatnot. The manifests and cargo inventories of slave ships are pretty much well preserved and documented. It was a handful of ethnic Portuguese sailors out of New England, Rhode Island, that imported the vast bulk of all those niggers.
https://archive.org/details/SoraStevenSecretSocietiesOfAmericasEliteFromTheKni ghtsTemplarToSkullAndBones/page/n11

It doesn't matter. No matter what, that number will grow with each passing generation until it reaches a billion slaves. Every one of them caught by an evil white guy with a net and every one of them in the USA only.

Tar Remover
06-02-2019, 09:51 PM
So... they know which boat their stone age ancestors were shipped in on, but they don't know who their father is... Ok....Here- I'll do it: :potd