PDA

View Full Version : And this is why I hate niglets too. Little bastards!

SC Anemia
05-22-2019, 09:50 PM
A security guard in Sacramento detained this little nigger (12 years old) and called the police. I dont remember what the little ape was up to but that's beside the point.

What will make you want to throw a hammer through your monitor is the way this mini-monkey turns full-blown nigger the second the police show up.

Below is how the nigger-loving media is handling and reporting this:

https://youtu.be/0Zq4aoFa0yU

Everyone in the fuckin tribe is losing their shit because the big, bad police bagged this little bastard. Well....

HERE'S WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
(Please see the video at the link, it's the officers body cam and shows the whole story)

https://www.kcra.com/amp/article/bodycam-sacramento-police-detaining-boy-spit-officer/27559732

:bert

MineEvolved
05-22-2019, 10:52 PM
THE GREATEST TACTICAL MISTAKE niggers have made in the last 100 years has been to demand that the police wear body cams. It's a bigger backfire than Hitler attacking the Soviet Union in '41. The narrative gets destroyed at least once an hour nationwide.

Ignatow
05-23-2019, 02:31 AM
Niggers should thank their lucky stars that it's just a spit mask. It would have been different in the olden days.

animal mother
05-23-2019, 08:27 AM
I have absolutely no doubt that this little nigger prick will be made good in a few years, either by the po po or other niggers.

Sandy
05-23-2019, 10:11 AM
and there was no spitting going on what so ever

For that lie, the lawyer should be disbarred. Vile niggerlover.

jenkemfactory
05-23-2019, 10:21 AM
I can see that 12 year old (in people years) nigger is already almost fully grown. It is already strong.
If he hasn't already, by next year, he would have raped, robbed and murdered.

Rape Ape
05-23-2019, 05:07 PM
Niglets are nothing more than miniature, compact niggers.

Just watched the alternate videos with the whole scene. Back in Better Days, the cops would've offered a free Oak Brand (tm) shampoo session to the vile little bucklet. That nasty shitbeast was absolutely brazen in its TNB and uppityness. Unfortunately, it's Cuckifornicate, so the freshly hatched moon cricket will be hopping around the ghetto a couple more years until it gets its full ride NU scholarship for muh-dik or murder.

nigfreewisconsin
05-23-2019, 11:55 PM
THE GREATEST TACTICAL MISTAKE niggers have made in the last 100 years has been to demand that the police wear body cams. It's a bigger backfire than Hitler attacking the Soviet Union in '41. The narrative gets destroyed at least once an hour nationwide.

I know some cops don't like body cams, but I also know some that see the potential for entertainment in them. Every town can have its own local edition of COPS. I know one officer who once said they should show the body cam footage to teenagers and middle schoolers, see what they think of these "Magic niggers" then! There's this big opportunity no one seems to be catching on to yet.

Sandy
05-24-2019, 02:26 PM
I know some cops don't like body cams, but I also know some that see the potential for entertainment in them. Every town can have its own local edition of COPS. I know one officer who once said they should show the body cam footage to teenagers and middle schoolers, see what they think of these "Magic niggers" then! There's this big opportunity no one seems to be catching on to yet.

Only bad cops should fear bodycams. I've read statistics of police brutality complaints dropping as much as 80% after bodycams were adopted. It's a little bit that bad cops started going on best behavior, but almost always that criminals (niggers) knew they were caught.

zagnut
05-25-2019, 11:07 PM
I like the spit mask. It show the blood trail from the wood shampoo.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-29-2019, 07:32 PM
Have that officer checked for diseases after taking spit to the face. My disdain for the media has surpassed my hate for niggers and is steadily rising. The way they sensationalize every case of the police putting a buck in check by editing footage is selling out the very human soul. Leftist SJW buy it like it really happens the way it is shown. I truly feel bad for the police that have to deal with this knowing every day it could be them having to defend themselves in court after defending their lives on the battlefield AKA the streets of the ghetto.

Tar Remover
05-30-2019, 05:04 AM
Heewa angry.... Itwa degradin' at that point.... He didnu nuffins…. He dono wut goin' on... Shut the fuck up you bald headed baboon, YOU created this little rampaging ape. Retarded ass niggers. I fuckin' hate 'em.:whip:shock