PDA

View Full Version : If you're an Amazon driver and deliver to Ice T's house, you might get shot

Sandy
05-22-2019, 09:53 AM
Only niggers would act this way. Only niggers are allowed to get away with it. Amazon would have canceled a white man's account and issued a strong "condemnation" statement.

“Message to Amazon: Now that you have regular people making your home deliveries… Maybe they should wear a Vest with AMAZON DELIVERY on it… I almost shot a MF creeping up to my crib last night… Just saying,” the Law & Order star wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ice-t-says-apos-almost-042410788.html

Vile nigger beast. Unless, perhaps, it saw a fellow nigger as an Amazon driver, in which case, shooting would hopefully lead to one good and that cRap nigger off to NU.

jenkemfactory
05-22-2019, 10:01 AM
the nigger that delivers for amazon in my area wears a yellow mesh vest with the amazon insignia. but he drives a u-hual.

Rape Ape
05-22-2019, 11:19 AM
From the point of view of a human Amazon driver (don't give a crap about the nigger ones) I can see where wearing a vest that says Amazon could also be dangerous. It would be like a nigger robbery magnet.

And if a human brandished a gun or even said mean, non-rainbow un-unicorny things to an amazon driver, especially a coon, he would be off to NU for thoughtcrime. Fuck the double standard!
:fume

Ignatow
05-23-2019, 02:41 AM
I think that nigger has a big-assed "model" coalburner for a wife.

jenkemfactory
05-23-2019, 09:58 AM
From the point of view of a human Amazon driver (don't give a crap about the nigger ones) I can see where wearing a vest that says Amazon could also be dangerous. It would be like a nigger robbery magnet.

And if a human brandished a gun or even said mean, non-rainbow un-unicorny things to an amazon driver, especially a coon, he would be off to NU for thoughtcrime. Fuck the double standard!
:fume

that's probably why they hire niggers.

Sandy
05-23-2019, 10:41 AM
I think that nigger has a big-assed "model" coalburner for a wife.

Yeah, that disgusting silicone-filled mudshark that gets her bikini pictures in tabloids, when what should happen is that cRapper converting to jizzlam and making her wear a burka.

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 11:28 PM
He saw a nigger in his driveway and his first instinct was to shoot it. Even niggers hate niggers.